Nike Air Max Uptempo This will be released again ??

The D.Fisher PE dropping?

Don't think so. The cw thats seems coming is the reversed more purple then yellow this time. a pic been posted in this thread.

Any word when the red/white/black pair or any other cw other than the white/black will hit Eastbay? Or do they just drop them out of the blue at any time?

Any word when the red/white/black pair or any other cw other than the white/black will hit Eastbay? Or do they just drop them out of the blue at any time?

I don't think they're getting them. The only retailers I've seen with them are villa and city gear (maybe jimmy jazz) I got my red pair off eBay for $130. I've only seen the blue pair on finishline and eBay and I haven't seen the green pair anywhere at all. I have a feeling that EVERY color will pop up in outlets in the next couple months to a year

I don't think they're getting them. The only retailers I've seen with them are villa and city gear (maybe jimmy jazz) I got my red pair off eBay for $130. I've only seen the blue pair on finishline and eBay and I haven't seen the green pair anywhere at all. I have a feeling that EVERY color will pop up in outlets in the next couple months to a year

One of Eastbay's sister stores, Champs, has the blue/white/black pair. That's where I bought those on discount. So I was hoping they would get the red/white/black pair as well. I give it another week or two.

Last edited:
Thought it was grey but it's rose gold. Still not a fan of the Swoosh and AIR not being black.

Last edited:
Gonna pass on the fishers unless I can get them for the low after I got these at the outlet

Hey those zmf 96 kobe is the bomb!! 50 bucks super deal right there I wish I m living in the states!! go perfectly too wit. The vikings jersey there!

Back
Top Bottom