Nike Air Max Zero Legit Check on these please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for answers. I bought these shoes on ebay. 

item id: 151834960561

Dont make mistake like I did it. 
That listing has red flags all over.

#1 seller Poland based, not bad news by definition then, but item deserves some special attention to say the least
#2 one feedback entry claiming FAKE shoes
#3 no tagged pictures & using stock pictures as well
#4 I see 36 other pairs in different sizes of AM Zeros recently sold by this seller while they sold out about everywhere a long time ago
#5 all those listings using the same pictures and all starting at like 1 euro

Last edited:
Can someone please confirm with me if these are legit? The seller claims he bought them from a display case at a Nike outlet in Dearborn Michigan and paid $299.00 at the outlet. What made me suspicious was when you look at the side of the shoe where it says "Air", the imprint is painted on all the way, giving it a shadow appearance. The link is below please someone confirm this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172051983365?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Can I please get a legit check on these? The seller claims her bought these from a Nike outlet in Dearborn MI from a store display case for $299.00 Store manager at a Nikeoutlet in Aburn Hills MI claims there is no nikeoutlet in Dearborn, and also says that none of the outlet stores received shipments of zeros.

Fake!! This pair's toe box seems to be short, and the box? Disgusting. My box is sturdy, and a completely different shade of red. (Mine are straight from Nike btw)...

They should have PAPER inside, not shoe trees... or what looks to be stir-foam in the other guy's pic??

Haven't really been into legit checking zero's, after seeing this I am.. people need to start a Zero thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom