Nike Air Max Zero Legit Check on these please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just bought these AM Zeros last week from a french private seller called Oliviat81 via eBay. He told me that he bought them on Air Max Day 2015. Beside these the french guy offers e.g. others like Diadora, etc. I paid 200€ after a little bargaining :smile:. They came Double Boxed shipped.

While holding them the first time in my hands i felt that they are Original. I also compared them to all the hints given in the internet. Nothing conspicuous. However I just wanted to have your opinion regarding if they are legit or fake.

I hope these pictures are sufficient. I'm not the best photographer :wink:.

Big thanks in advance!

Regards

Matthias

SUP Modus47

Could you check the legit on these please??

Tell me if you need more pictures

Modus47.... I bought these on ebay from a 100% seller with over 1300 sales. Everything looks spot on to me except the following, the box top has logo error on the "R" does not lineup and on the tag the website is not in the black bar, what are your thoughts?
GALLERY]
View media item 2290131

Thanks for your time, I checked against the info on this site and feel they are legit, those two little details u saw second guessed me. Thanks again

Wondering if someone can legit check these for me one more time? Just got them in the mail and wanted to take better pictures. Didn't take any of the sole tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom