Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

they dropped last year...dropping again this year along wit da air trainer max 91.

they dropped last year...dropping again this year along wit da air trainer max 91.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I have tried and tried with YUKU's horrible search feature and can not find any info on the retro of this shoe in the original colorway.  Please don't flame I have just gotten very frustrated for searching for this thread.  Thanks for any help in advance.  And yes I am talking about the retro that is supposed to come out again.

Last i remember, the 09 version was easily available in most sizes for retail or less.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I have tried and tried with YUKU's horrible search feature and can not find any info on the retro of this shoe in the original colorway.  Please don't flame I have just gotten very frustrated for searching for this thread.  Thanks for any help in advance.  And yes I am talking about the retro that is supposed to come out again.

Last i remember, the 09 version was easily available in most sizes for retail or less.

I found no release INFO about these and i search everywhere. any release dates? info? pics? anything?

09' release
11l3i3t.jpg

I found no release INFO about these and i search everywhere. any release dates? info? pics? anything?

09' release
11l3i3t.jpg

when i looked for these on the auction site one seller is doin a pre-order on them and said they'll be available in august. And i remember a catalog pic some months ago where it had these set to release and every1 was like "AGAIN!" cuz it wasnt even a year since the last release of the same colorway.

when i looked for these on the auction site one seller is doin a pre-order on them and said they'll be available in august. And i remember a catalog pic some months ago where it had these set to release and every1 was like "AGAIN!" cuz it wasnt even a year since the last release of the same colorway.

^ They pop up on flightclub every now and again, now that was a damn good pair of sneakers.

^ They pop up on flightclub every now and again, now that was a damn good pair of sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom