Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Interesting.

These are dried up and when I do see them, it's never this good condition. Have the '04 pair but they're cooked.

Paid $100 for that pair up there.

I'd take the blk/blue pair as well.
nike-air-max2-cb-94-black-varsity-royal-040297_1.jpg

I tried googling a more relevant thread, but this is it
Screenshot_20180713-062104.png
Screenshot_20180713-062124.png

How much would y'all pay for these? Not DS. And they should still be wearable, correct?
DO NOT cop these! These are too old and the sole will separate. Trust me, this happened with my pair 3 years ago. Mine were DS from 2004-5 and I finally pulled em out and they crumbled on my after a hour or wearing them.

DO NOT cop these! These are too old and the sole will separate. Trust me, this happened with my pair 3 years ago. Mine were DS from 2004-5 and I finally pulled em out and they crumbled on my after a hour or wearing them.
The pair is already waiting for me at home, but its the 2010 retro. If they die, they die, but I'm willing to risk it all for what I paid & how long I wanted another.

I honestly thought they retroed back in 2015 and scooped the BIN listing with the quickness.

Wish me luck.

Blasphemy.

I had the Blue pair above and ended up selling them. Wish I still had them but they may have fallen apart. Anything before 2009 without mileage on them is dangerous.

Would love to get a pair of these again. Every pair that pops up on eBay is beat though in my size

I kinda want a pair of these. I haven't had them since I had the OG. I passed on all the retros for years. Idk. if I find a pair I'll cop if it's right.

Good news

I was literally looking for a 2015 pair a couple months back with no luck. I had the previous retro before(2010?) that i had to sell off when i was unemployed.

is the nike tab in the back nubuck? i remember i had the retro before 2015 and it was leather so i ended up selling it

Damn, might have to cop. I KNOW they won't get these right, they have NEVER gotten them exactly right since the OG, which is why I passed on all the retros. I think these will sit this time around for a while, Barkleys tend to sit for a little while, which is surprising and good. Glad these are coming back. Should be white air unit tho.

Back
Top Bottom