Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

goin up half a size this time around

That's what I did for the white cw they did a few years back. Them things were still tight. Those bands across the shoe makes it too tight. Same thing with the Nike Air Max Sensation.

That's what I did for the white cw they did a few years back. Them things were still tight. Those bands across the shoe makes it too tight. Same thing with the Nike Air Max Sensation.

Those elastic bands on the Air Max Sensation and the sock liner for the Air Max2 were like that even on the OGs. You always had to break them in thoroughly to not feel that squeeze on your foot.

It was the sockliner on this particular retros , when you made tweaks ( cutting on each side ) the pair fit normal and the elastic straps do their job without being too tight .

I hope the pictures are the 2015 retros . Fake leather tongue and purple airbag was the hating features .

Still have those and one pair of the white "Jumanji" , if these come with white bubble i'm in !!!

Can’t wait for these joints 👌🏽🙏

28940127-5BD9-438A-8374-75E7592D278B.gif

All the way in

Last edited:
Can someone photoshop the black to purple and the purple tongue to orange and leave the white as is?

and a 49ers colorway but keep it simple and just change the purple tongue to red and the silver mesh circles to gold and I think that’s a winner

Back
Top Bottom