Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

2020 Retro
CZ7871-001

XXXX - CZ7871-001 - 101.png XXXX - CZ7871-001 - 102.png XXXX - CZ7871-001 - 103.png XXXX - CZ7871-001 - 104.png XXXX - CZ7871-001 - 105.png XXXX - CZ7871-001 - 106.png
A must have. One of the best from the 90s. I really wish Nike and Deion would work out their issues and do a full retro line. WITH the goal post home plate logo.

I hope these ain’t hard to get on like the last ones..I remember I had to cut the straps at the sock liner just to get these on.

I will be passing, my 2015's are solid. Its always nice to see these release though.

Oh wow these are releasing again

I haven’t worn my 2010 or the previous retro

does anyone know if the 2010 pair deadstock is wearable ?

i was kind of hoping the foamposite max sliver was going to re-retro this summer since I sold a pair last year

i was kind of hoping the foamposite max sliver was going to re-retro this summer since I sold a pair last year
DS pairs I wouldn’t trust at this point but you might get lucky and they won’t separate

I had bought a pair of DS Garnett 1, the air unit didn't last but the glue on the midsole/outsole held up but not sure if the seller had it re-glued or not. I put in a chunk of lunarlon into the heel and use it as grass cutters :lol:

I had bought a pair of DS Garnett 1, the air unit didn't last but the glue on the midsole/outsole held up but not sure if the seller had it re-glued or not. I put in a chunk of lunarlon into the heel and use it as grass cutters :lol:

what year was the shoe from ?

I bought the Jumanji joints for me and my wife. I think we’ve both worn ours one time each. They’re impossible to get on. Once they’re on, they fit great true to size. Hopefully they fix that.

Quick stunt

F34378B8-9D5C-4C7D-B4A6-C052701631B1.jpeg
B1325A29-2576-4A02-8F27-A1D7A0B551D4.jpeg

You're lucky these are still holding up. I saw someone post on Twitter during the Nelly vs Luda battle his pair that had crumbled around the air unit.

Bought these for retail at FA when I was a junior in college. Fast forward about two months they could be had at just about every location for $60. Smh.
Good shoe though even though that Air unit is TINY.

I can deal with a smaller air unit. The midsole paint job was piss poor. I had the HOH exclusive pair in the Suns colors and the midsole began fading and chipping after a few wears. I ended up tossing them.

Back
Top Bottom