Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Somehow UPS said my package was delivered and signed for. I never got the shoes. Waiting on stockx to get feedback from ups. This is extremely annoying and frustrating, yet I don’t blame stockx. I blame mostly UPS, and whoever took my shoes. Can’t lie I was always worried that my sneakers would get lost in transit.

Somehow UPS said my package was delivered and signed for. I never got the shoes. Waiting on stockx to get feedback from ups. This is extremely annoying and frustrating, yet I don’t blame stockx. I blame mostly UPS, and whoever took my shoes. Can’t lie I was always worried that my sneakers would get lost in transit.
Check your neighbors, I had UPS deliver like 7-8 consecutive packages correctly, then one to the wrong house, then 2-3 more correctly. Sometimes they just mess-up.

UNDS
20200926_170842.jpg

Very odd, today stockx got back to me, saying that my package was delivered. Sent me the ups tracking, and my shoes went out and were delivered today, despite it saying it was delivered and signed for. I’m just happy I got my shoes.

Very odd, today stockx got back to me, saying that my package was delivered. Sent me the ups tracking, and my shoes went out and were delivered today, despite it saying it was delivered and signed for. I’m just happy I got my shoes.

what does this mean?

Back
Top Bottom