Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

Both of y’all talking blue lagoon. I’m talking the all teal joints with the black bottom. Hence why I said “teal” haha.

Well i guess that’s i get for trying to help :lol: j/k

“Blue Lagoons” are pretty much teal in my eyes. You got a pic of the ones you’re talking about?

Last edited:
air-max2-light-mens-shoe-dzrS7Q.jpg

I follow that hashtag. Lol I’m just going to drop it. Let’s get back to these cool kicks......

Until that white red pair drop then I need one of y’all to post an on foot.

Do the fit like air max 1s I normally wear a 12 but in am1 I need a 13 is the fit similar or go tts

Tts is fine for me. Half up wouldn’t be a big deal, not sure I’d sz down.

Seconded. I wear a 14 and it's pretty much perfectly TTS, but I wouldn't mind a 14.5

I have slightly narrow feet, and I find the Air Max 1 to be okay lengthwise but quite snug in width. The AM2L feels better on my feet.

Thanks, was thinking about copping the pants too not sure I’ll see how I’m feeling tomorrow

Colors would go well with the lagoons and the reds too. Brands are getting away with murder for what they charge for those nylon tracksuits though.

Colors would go well with the lagoons and the reds too. Brands are getting away with murder for what they charge for those nylon tracksuits though.
Yea well if you go luxury brands you’re paying over a band for a nylon jacket so I’ll take the $150 from Nike :lol:

Wore my Lagoons for a few hours. Surprised how roomy these are in the toebox. Not necessarily lengthwise, but there seems to be a lot of space above my toes.
I think some people could get away with going .5 size down.

Also they felt less semi-performance shoe than expected, but still keepers.

Wore my Lagoons for a few hours. Surprised how roomy these are in the toebox. Not necessarily lengthwise, but there seems to be a lot of space above my toes.
I think some people could get away with going .5 size down.

Also they felt less semi-performance shoe than expected, but still keepers.

Agreed. The only reason I wanted others to chime in first is b/c I'm a 13 and testing a 12.5 is rarely an option. Definitely feels like going down a half size would make these a perfect fit

Yep i can def do a 12.5 in these as well johngotty johngotty

they made 12.5’s too but I’ll keep the 13’s I have and try for 12.5’s in the red & purples

frankwh1te frankwh1te same thing i was considering w the reds since it looks like they’ll come to ndc. Order 12.5 and 13 w plans to return one.

Would’ve done it w Lagoons but i think we caught the same deal and 12.5 wasn’t an option there (not that i can remember)

Back
Top Bottom