Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

Just got my pair of the Atmos joints from SnS today. They look decent in person although it really is a wild shoe. I don't think they're trash but they are DEFINITELY not for everybody and not a shoe I feel I can pull off.

Material is pretty nice but the most polarizing feature of the shoe has got to be that clear plastic overlay,

Its strange that bidets and sneakersnstuff even have a description with the forefoot air. So weird man
I guess there is no forefoot air.... but AM1 does have forefoot air.
4B5B64C1-B486-4E98-B173-A93148EAD779.png
22F5AF99-F45D-41DA-8824-8C5CC3F7D7BF.jpeg

History of AM
BF793843-0A06-4441-A94E-62F6EC2CA8AC.jpeg
AM2L was not listed though

Attachments

• 8B539772-47FE-4636-A0D7-0B1559CDBC14.jpeg
    8B539772-47FE-4636-A0D7-0B1559CDBC14.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 30
After 2 wears I think I'm actually slightly disappointed in this retro, but maybe I was just expecting too much.

The surprisingly roomy front part of the shoe makes them feel a bit.... big/bloated something like that, although it doesn't really show on most pics.
Front of toebox is almost square, brick/cliff like and not just on my pair, visible on a lot of shop pics.
These 2 combined.... :frown:

Also 3/4 rear is not the best view as especially the rear air unit looks way too thin/small there.
And finally the cushioning isn't exactly sensational. It's not bad but even some AM1 retros feel smoother, and my Span retros are way more comfortable (and feel lightweight).

Back then this shoe was 1 of Nikes top models, and I expected the retros to sort of resemble that experience. But they don't.
Not even sure yet if I'm gonna buy more cws.

2019-04-11_193627.jpg
2019-04-11_194724.jpg

After 2 wears I think I'm actually slightly disappointed in this retro, but maybe I was just expecting too much.

The surprisingly roomy front part of the shoe makes them feel a bit.... big/bloated something like that, although it doesn't really show on most pics.
Front of toebox is almost square, brick/cliff like and not just on my pair, visible on a lot of shop pics.

Also 3/4 rear is not the best view as especially the rear air unit looks way too thin/small there.
And finally the cushioning isn't exactly sensational. It's not bad but even some AM1 retros feel smoother, and my Span retros are way more comfortable (and feel lightweight).

Back then this shoe was 1 of Nikes top models, and I expected the retros to sort of resemble that experience. But they don't.
Not even sure yet if I'm gonna buy more cws.

2019-04-11_193627.jpg
2019-04-11_194724.jpg
Nike retros are usually crap , that’s why pairs like these , 93,94 spans etc I only buy at 50% off or I don’t buy at all

Said before that i think a half size down b/c the toebox is mad roomy. Other than that, the comfort is regular retro fine imo. Nothing crazy, just a decent shoe to wear.

Back
Top Bottom