Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

How’s sizing

TTS - Bang on
UNDS today..
IMG_3614.JPG
IMG_3619.JPG

My pair arrived today. And I must say they are absolute fire in hand! Anyone on the fence about these can get off and grab them because they look even better when you see them. And I am super surprised with how comfortable they are. Nike did good on this one. When compared to my OG racer blue, bubbles are smaller, but on this shoe it doesn't bother me for some reason. And the overall quality looks good. I'm definitely in for the red and white and probably the purple and white when they drop.

After much deliberation ima pick the reds over the blue which is rare for me and exactly why ima do that...any word on reds ?

Last edited:
99.999999% sure those are the real deal.
I thought so but then haven’t heard one thing at all about them..it’s been quiet for a lot of a stuff though, like the cny am98 is set to drop in January and I still can’t find a date. I remember in high school I could come on niketalk and plan 3 months ahead because of all the info

Bro you sure centre214 had these up? Don't know how I missed that. I already have mine, but for that price I would have doubled up.

I Can t stand rear part of the midsole, in air unit area, the offset between lower and upper part is weird, morover with small unit

Back
Top Bottom