Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

29FBF060-7763-4423-B7E6-9299B59B1EAF.jpeg
Finally bit on these here for about $78 shipped to the states. With code: EXTRA20

https://www.5pointz.co.uk/nike-air-max-2-light-black-thunderstorm-wolf-grey-volt

Pack of smokes was about $10 here in NY when I quit. Pack a day habit...one week's worth = two pairs of AM2L once they slam into the brick wall of clearance :lol:

Will be grabbing those purps for about £50 in a bit and waiting patiently for them chloros to hit the same price

Yo the profit margins on AM2 Light must be through the roof. Nike not giving any ****s. At this point they are just closing their eyes on the color swatch and sending it through production.

So surely I ain't the only person that thinks the cushioning of this model is pretty bad?

Strange as it may sound I'm not really sure why I bought 2 additional cws recently, as I rarely wear my first pair. Must have been the looks.

Midsole is strange material, thick and dense, I doubt if there is actual air in those units. They might even have put solid plastic parts in there :tongue: The plastic also don't feel like units Nike used to make. Whole shoe feels a bit like a toy shoe to me. Def not the lightweight flexible shoe it was once.

I'm about 235 lbs so then you would expect the soles to sag at least a bit but they hardly do.

So surely I ain't the only person that thinks the cushioning of this model is pretty bad?

Strange as it may sound I'm not really sure why I bought 2 additional cws recently, as I rarely wear my first pair. Must have been the looks.

Midsole is strange material, thick and dense, I doubt if there is actual air in those units. They might even have put solid plastic parts in there :tongue: The plastic also don't feel like units Nike used to make. Whole shoe feels a bit like a toy shoe to me. Def not the lightweight flexible shoe it was once.

I'm about 235 lbs so then you would expect the soles to sag at least a bit but they hardly do.

I agree , I usually wear flyknit air max on a daily basis and then when I wore these it was like wearing bricks

Back
Top Bottom