Nike Air Maxim 1 Parra Limited Quickstrike*Available Online and stores*

sick.gif

can anyone help me out and let me know if these Maxims are running BIG or SMALL? Im a true 12.5 and always have to chose a 12 or a 13 and i need some helpbefore I order. Thanks, all help appreciated.

Look better in person! Could easily become a everyday shoe. Comfort is another plus. Still thinking about that though.

been waiting for these since people were referring to them as air max ones (instead of Maxims)... can't wait to purchase these.. just have to get rid ofthe debt first...

Does anyone know if these run up to a 14? I have only been able to find them up to a 13 thus far, and I would really like to cop a pair. True story - thespeckles are dope.

nope...

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

Doesn't match the speckles, but I'm a fan of the shirt Nike put out with these. Got it in black and maroon.

Back
Top Bottom