Nike Air Metal Max (2020 Retro)

91958583_210969570227308_3168146388642053124_n.jpg

Maybe these wont be available in EU? To busy with weird runner collabs

Maybe these wont be available in EU? To busy with weird runner collabs
they will drop, but we probably need to wait 1 month, nike aint that stupid, this is a new model it would be very dumb from nike to exclude the EU and asia from this model

Scored the black pair on YCMC for 105 shipped after using the 25% off coupon. Randomly saw the Green pair for 10 off on Twitter, went to the site then googled them and saw the black pair dropped and hopped on em. Didn’t think about it at all. Had the OG black pair back in 2009 2010 flipped em before they had a chance to fall apart.

Got screwed by Footlocker.

Placed my order for the black/white, no confirmation e-mail. So called Footlocker a couple days later and they told me it was cancelled and I'm out of luck. Now I have to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back .

They must have sold out. Gone on Footlocker and Eastbay.
Nike.com has the green/white but of course won't ship to Canada.

Anyone know what sites still have these that ship to Canada?

Edit: Foot Locker Canada now has the black/white.

Last edited:
D23E783A-6CB5-43FA-8561-65CE8AD68E4E.jpeg

This just In. Wanted these when they first released in 3rd grade. Had them in 09-2010, got rid of them before they died. The wait is over. Not the best nubuck and the air bag isn’t as big and springy but I love these. Straight to feet asap. $100 well spent, if the white and navy pair surface I’m all over those especially with a pop of red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom