Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

does anyone remember the all white pair with the black check on the back side of the shoe, with royal blue air bubbles? i had that pair YEARS ago and copped em for the low from a local store similar to sports authority. Its crazy because that pair seems like the hardest to track down. Some guy on niketalk has them as his avatar. I NEEED that pair retroed. And i hooped in em, beat em down, and gave em away. Those are one of my all time childhood favorites.

I'll be satisfied with anything non-leather. Sorry to those who own them but the white/red, black/white (might even be missing another) were not up to par a few years ago.

need olympics

Only pair of Pip's I'd wear are the Char Aznable joints.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

wow.... these will be copped...

hope they retro this colorway
2964200975_02214df0eb.jpg

This is the ONLY colorway I'd cop because it's way more subtle.
I can't deal with a big @%+ AIR on the side of my shoe. I'm sorry.....

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by never wear them

wow.... these will be copped...

hope they retro this colorway
2964200975_02214df0eb.jpg

This is the ONLY colorway I'd cop because it's way more subtle.
I can't deal with a big @%+ AIR on the side of my shoe. I'm sorry.....

I can do without that colorway. I am looking forward to the others. So much coming out this year....I can feel my pockets thinning already.

I had the Much Uptempo's (couldn't afford the More) back in the day. I absolutely loved them. Can't wait for these if they're nubuck.

+!% ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THESE ARE COMFORTABLE I CAUGHT MY FIRST DUNK IN THESE 06 RETROS AND I WAS ONLY 14 (LATER BEGAN DUNKING ON PEOPLE IN MY BLUE DEVILS THAT YEAR)

Back
Top Bottom