Nike Air Mowabb QS

I need another pair of mandarins for under retail sz 12 anyone know any spots or sites

Scored these off eBay for $100 shipped

I never did see where the other colors released. Just the 2 OG and the all black.

Please god.....tell Nike to stop with the tonal ****. Tell them we will settle for OG colorways on all 80's and 90's Nike sneakers...in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Reactions: ARK
They could easily slap Mowabb Plus (were there any actual silhouette differences between the two?) colorways on them and push them out and I doubt many would complain.

0027f2e535177cbfd5cdd78232cecfd5.jpg

Whatever though, as long as retail is $180 then I wouldn't be picking any up anyway.

Last edited:
They could easily slap Mowabb Plus (were there any actual silhouette differences between the two?) colorways on them and push them out and I doubt many would complain.

0027f2e535177cbfd5cdd78232cecfd5.jpg

Whatever though, as long as retail is $180 then I wouldn't be picking any up anyway.

They jacked the price up to $180 this last round of releases. The good thing is Mowabbs don't have the swarms after them so you can usually buy on discount from a retailer for around $90-100

yeah, tonal mowabbs are not the business. the color blocking and contrast was one of the major things that made them great to begin with. that's ultimately why i stayd away from the black pair, but i def grabbed the 2 og colorways.

Back
Top Bottom