Nike Air Mowabb QS

I recently picked up the blackout Mowabb on SX. Going to pair them with some recent ACG black tee and beanie that’s been releasing as of late.

Does anyone have experience with the ACG x CDG (Comme des Garcon) collab? I'm kinda digging the black pair.

:smokin

CC977F96-86DF-48AF-8D4A-0A4D1A1BE691.jpeg

what was the retail on the cdg mowabb? i had a bid in on stockx that i forgot about and looks like it got accepted.

Dead in here. Hope Nike has a full fledged og colorway mowabb retro release up their sleeve. My 2007 “mandarins” or “rattan Birch” are starting to sole separate. Wouldn’t mind some of the other og colors we didn’t get with the last release also.

Dead in here. Hope Nike has a full fledged og colorway mowabb retro release up their sleeve. My 2007 “mandarins” or “rattan Birch” are starting to sole separate. Wouldn’t mind some of the other og colors we didn’t get with the last release also.

I was feeling the same about these years back. Ended up buying the rattan CW for maybe $80-$90 on discount. They stayed on the shelf for years, forgot I even had them. Ended up selling them on stockx for like $275 since my collection was getting out of hand. Always loved this model but now they just don’t make the rotation.

I was feeling the same about these years back. Ended up buying the rattan CW for maybe $80-$90 on discount. They stayed on the shelf for years, forgot I even had them. Ended up selling them on stockx for like $275 since my collection was getting out of hand. Always loved this model but now they just don’t make the rotation.
That 2015 release sold out too quick over here in the Bay Area. Took the first of many snkrs Ls on them too. I hear ya tho, too many dope shoes to keep em all in rotation!

Yo... definitely need these. Still HATE myself for selling OGs a while ago when I was cleaning out my closet. :frown:

Well, I didn't realize this was a women's only release! Nike doesn't make these large enough to fit me (I'd need as women's 12.5/13 and I never see that size) guess I'm out sadly! ?

And the sad part, I'd wear these as they were originally intended to be worn. Just bought as new Trek Hybrid bike and I was gonna use these and my revaderchis.

Well, I didn't realize this was a women's only release! Nike doesn't make these large enough to fit me (I'd need as women's 12.5/13 and I never see that size) guess I'm out sadly! ?

And the sad part, I'd wear these as they were originally intended to be worn. Just bought as new Trek Hybrid bike and I was gonna use these and my revaderchis.

On SNKRS, it says the size run is Womens size 5 through 16.5
E3C10646-BF39-4CF6-986B-F5490E7C62F2.png

Back
Top Bottom