Nike Air Mowabb QS

How did these fit? TTS or super tight like the recent Huaraches?

These are set to be retroing again in 2015 :nerd:
http://sneakernews.com/2014/12/29/nike-air-mowabb-set-return-2015/

Pic:
2lvffpk.jpg

God I hope these release relatively early in 2015. I definitely need to have these in my rotation during those snowy winter days.

Won't happen. It's a summer color way for one and rumors are saying second half 2015.

My bad guys, I got hyped when I saw the picture on sneakernews :lol: I want another retro bad since I missed the 09s.

Last edited:
still have the 1st retros from '04, but still good looks on the info. i will grab nother pair once they're on sale for like $40...

2j2fhv4.jpg

i have these size 9 worn once. bought them and realized they were too small. absolutely one of my favorite shoes.

Agreed. I was the only one that had these at my high school. The left OG color way.

Last edited:
Rapper King Mez outta NC posted these a while back. Any experts in here that could tell if this is an old pair or the coming retro?

I'm really hoping they release like the pic above. Passed on the 09s cause of that huge shortcut they took on the midsole. The OGs and the 04 pair had a grey midsole with white and some black splatter. The 09s were just an all black midsole, outsole, and tip with some white splatter. Hoping they don't take shorts again this time and drop them right.

Back
Top Bottom