Nike Air Mowabb QS

Coming from Nike's ACG line, the much anticipated Nike Air Mowabb QS is finally ready for release. These classic reissues feature the same color schemesthat debuted back in 1991, and due to its popularity of the color schemes it was widely known as the "Mowabb color" and were used in various sneakermodels. These shoes will be made up of highly durable and lightweight materials for superior comfort and quality. Pre-orders are being accepted now atatmos-tokyo and are set to be released on January 31st.
via Hypebeast

I'll finally be able to get a pair in my size if these drop in the US
grin.gif

weren't these retroed and at outlets a couple years ago? sometimes i don't quite understand nike.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

weren't these retroed and at outlets a couple years ago? sometimes i don't quite understand nike.

Was it these or the low ones that look more like runners? I know those have been at outlets more recently. Anyway, I really like the AF1's they did inthis CW, but I don't think I'd cop these. They look good though. Just not my steeeez.

This appears to be the second time around for this to retro IIRC - not including the horrid reimagining of the shoe they did 2-3 years ago..

I got my retro maybe 3-4 years ago

Originally Posted by jbv1

This appears to be the second time around for this to retro IIRC - not including the horrid reimagining of the shoe they did 2-3 years ago..

I got my retro maybe 3-4 years ago - first time I ever saw them I was in HS back in the early 90s & my buddy came back from the US wearing some funky blue & tangerine kicks - UI was like "Holy *@$!*! those are nice!"

** Guys - these are at least from what I can see true to the OG "Air Mowabbs" - don't get it confused with the Air Huarache that they released in "Mowabb" colours... those were more of an homage to the ACG line & some are still in Nike Outlets across the US from what I've seen in the Outlet thread a few months back.

LOL I quoted myself by accident (in a hurry here @ work)

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Was it these or the low ones that look more like runners? I know those have been at outlets more recently. Anyway, I really like the AF1's they did in this CW, but I don't think I'd cop these. They look good though. Just not my steeeez.
You're thinking about the Huarache Runners in a Mowabb colorway. The actual Mowabb shoe, like the one pictured above, was retroed a coupleyears ago.

Oh right, the huarache's, that's what I was thinking of. In this colorway. These are the OG's that inspired the CW on so many other shoes. Idon't think I ever saw those Mowabb retros around my way at all.

Yikes! I must have these! These are absolutely stunning. I will be so dissapointed if these dont drop down my way! Can someone confirm the January 31st date?

still have the 1st retros from '04, but still good looks on the info. i will grab nother pair once they're on sale for like $40...

2j2fhv4.jpg

Just walked into my friend's office and saw an OG pair of these sitting down under his desk, lol. Beat to hell, but still wearable after all these years.That's some solid construction!

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Just walked into my friend's office and saw an OG pair of these sitting down under his desk, lol. Beat to hell, but still wearable after all these years. That's some solid construction!
Dude: They're ACGs... I wore my old OG Air Madas @ work until a hole appeared in the Regrind outsole
laugh.gif
frown.gif
- they def. last a while moreso than your standard Nikes

Heh, I guess when you name something "All Condition Gear", you have to build it tough enough to live up to its name.

Although, somehow I doubt that more recently constructed ACG's are as tough and longlasting as the OGs form the 90s...

I called Nike today, and the lady said they were a domestic release! So hopefully these will pop up this weekend!
devil.gif

You can still find the 2004 retro in NYC for like .25 ...

These were RTV'd HARD when they first re-released. I don't see them moving this time around either. Talk about back to the future part II.

Back
Top Bottom