Nike Air Mowabb QS

Is this something the mowabbs are said to do? Or just the Olivia kims? Because my others don’t.

Just this specific release, and it occurs after several wears. I complained and got fully refunded, 6 months after purchasing the pair from NDC HK.

Wish i grabbed one of the OG cws back when they retro'd them, patiently gonna wait till the next iteration.

Just this specific release, and it occurs after several wears. I complained and got fully refunded, 6 months after purchasing the pair from NDC HK.

Wish i grabbed one of the OG cws back when they retro'd them, patiently gonna wait till the next iteration.
We’ll see what happens... I love the orange/blue colorway I have. But these are the colorway I was most anticipating and of course they wouldn’t do it
2562CE10-573B-4213-9160-D64583E18456.jpeg

Do you think all of Olivia Kim’s Mowabb will be like that? Or, it’s just occurring on the certain lot? If it’s the latter, would like to bite since it seems like my size is available well below retail now.

Do you think all of Olivia Kim’s Mowabb will be like that? Or, it’s just occurring on the certain lot? If it’s the latter, would like to bite since it seems like my size is available well below retail now.

Good question, I have no clue to be honest. I just posted in here to let you guys be aware of it.

Keep us posted if you pull the trigger on a pair, curious to know whether the entire prod was affected or whether it was just a bad lot.

Bro get them. I’d like to know what causes the squeak? I rocked mine for the second time ALL day yesterday. 90 degrees almost 100% humidity(PA). No squeaks lol. Could it be that people bought them too tight not knowing women’s shoes are actually cut narrower than men’s regardless of same size. I wear a 12 in men’s mowabbs. Fit PERFECT. Ordered a 14 in Olivia Kim’s. They fit perfect too. I know the conversion is 1.5 sizes but to me it’s always 2 sizes. Also, could it be the material socks dudes were wearing? Squeaking as they walked in their .5 too small sneaks? I will say the midsole is wayyyyyyy softer than the material nike used on the men’s OG retro

^ Thanks fellas. Still on the fence especially after reading jpl222’s opinion coz I normally wear us8.5 in men’s (length-wise, 8 might be more suited, but it feels kind of too tight width & height wise) and the one that’s obtainable for almost 50% off now is w9.5 (while w10.0 is listed $140 or so in the same store).

Actually, w9.5 fits fine w/ me in terms of Olivia Kim’s AJ4 (little snug at first, become fine after 2-3 wear), but I’m afraid whether that’s the same w/ Mowabb or not...

^ Thanks fellas. Still on the fence especially after reading jpl222’s opinion coz I normally wear us8.5 in men’s (length-wise, 8 might be more suited, but it feels kind of too tight width & height wise) and the one that’s obtainable for almost 50% off now is w9.5 (while w10.0 is listed $140 or so in the same store).

Actually, w9.5 fits fine w/ me in terms of Olivia Kim’s AJ4 (little snug at first, become fine after 2-3 wear), but I’m afraid whether that’s the same w/ Mowabb or not...
I have narrow flat feet and the forefoot was snug until I wore them. Go 2 sizes up from you tts men’s size. And you’ll be fine. The quality is worth it(to me)

Bro get them. I’d like to know what causes the squeak? I rocked mine for the second time ALL day yesterday. 90 degrees almost 100% humidity(PA). No squeaks lol. Could it be that people bought them too tight not knowing women’s shoes are actually cut narrower than men’s regardless of same size. I wear a 12 in men’s mowabbs. Fit PERFECT. Ordered a 14 in Olivia Kim’s. They fit perfect too. I know the conversion is 1.5 sizes but to me it’s always 2 sizes. Also, could it be the material socks dudes were wearing? Squeaking as they walked in their .5 too small sneaks? I will say the midsole is wayyyyyyy softer than the material nike used on the men’s OG retro

Mine were definitely on the tight side, would have not hurt to get half size up instead.

Regarding the squeak, in my case, it occurred after wearing them 4 or 5 times. At first I also thought that it was due to my socks... Only to find out later, after taking the insole out and squeezing the shoe back and forth, that the squeak actually originated from the sole itself (near the arch support, towards the front toe part).

Mine were definitely on the tight side, would have not hurt to get half size up instead.

Regarding the squeak, in my case, it occurred after wearing them 4 or 5 times. At first I also thought that it was due to my socks... Only to find out later, after taking the insole out and squeezing the shoe back and forth, that the squeak actually originated from the sole itself (near the arch support, towards the front toe part).
It sounds like a combo of too tight, sweating/moisture because mowabbs don’t have much breathability, and the sole sliding around because of it.... I know Nike’s had some squeaks through out the years- the OG bred 11’s squeaked like a dog toy every time you walked😭 so it’s possible.

Can someone with the 2009 pair weigh in on sizing. Only shoe I’ve had that is similar is the mowab huaraches and I had to go up a half size. Suggestions?

Can someone with the 2009 pair weigh in on sizing. Only shoe I’ve had that is similar is the mowab huaraches and I had to go up a half size. Suggestions?
I wear a 13 in huarache. And a 12 in mowabb. I own multiple pairs of huaraches and multiple pairs of mowabbs. They’re TTS

Finally, bite Olivia Kim’s at Kicks-Crew. Took jpl222’s advise and went for 2 sizes up. Will let y’all know how it goes after wearing 5 times or so.

BTW, they’ve still got sizes left and seems like their pricing depends on the size. So, although I can’t say all the sizes they’ve got are bellow retail, I believe it’s worth taking a look if there’s someone still looking for size 10.5, 11 or 11.5 (wmns).

Wore more than 5 times by now..., no sounds at all. They look pretty good and overall quality seems pretty decent also... Only downsides for me are (don’t know whether they are related or not)..., they still feel kind of narrow although the length are definitely big enough for my feet to fit and they aren’t that comfortable wearing. I mean..., few hours of wearing like only on the way to work/going back home would be ok, but I wouldn’t consider wearing this if I know I’ll have to wear the same sneaker the whole day.

BTW, as soon as I opened the box, I’ve noticed the outsoles are different from 03 Retro and it reminded me that I fully forgot about the fact that it was actually the big difference between OG & 03 Retro. But although I know Olivia Kim’s or recent Retros got the soles that’s rather closer to the OGs, I somehow prefer the rugged sole 03 Retro had on them tho.
1DDDA707-F897-44C3-BD32-3E47B698D9C3.jpeg

A6FF29B9-BC9C-4D31-9E90-B4D5CE9E0B7C.jpeg

Last edited:
Wore more than 5 times by now..., no sounds at all. They look pretty good and overall quality seems pretty decent also... Only downsides for me are (don’t know whether they are related or not)..., they still feel kind of narrow although the length are definitely big enough for my feet to fit and they aren’t that comfortable wearing. I mean..., few hours of wearing like only on the way to work/going back home would be ok, but I wouldn’t consider wearing this if I know I’ll have to wear the same sneaker the whole day.

BTW, as soon as I opened the box, I’ve noticed the outsoles are different from 03 Retro and it reminded me that I fully forgot about the fact that it was actually the big difference between OG & 03 Retro. But although lthough I know Olivia Kim’s or recent Retros got the soles that’s rather closer to the OGs, I somehow prefer the rugged sole 03 Retro had on them tho.
1DDDA707-F897-44C3-BD32-3E47B698D9C3.jpeg

A6FF29B9-BC9C-4D31-9E90-B4D5CE9E0B7C.jpeg

Yeah the original didn’t have a very rugged outsole.

This has probably been posted a bunch of times in here, but the search ever since the last update on here ain't it. Was watching some Seinfeld last night and saw him rocking some Mowabbs. Then this morning saw this thread had been resurrected in my watched list. Figured I'd find a photo and post it.

image.jpg

I'm a 10 in men, I picked these up in 11.5 in women. Length is great but I have a flat wide foot so it's a little tight but nothing I can not deal .

20210112_193908.jpg

My bid got accepted in Goat, thought it was 100AUD. I forgot about it then I randomly get a notification for 200AUD charge on my card. Turns out I left a 100USD bid on Goat SMH.

Been wanting these for a while. This release was silly. Sizing seems all over the place. Huaraches are always wacky.

Thought these were TTS when I watched reviews on youtube. I guess going half size up was safe.
Tts is kinda snug for me. But it would be safer for a 0.5 size up. It’s def a narrow n short shoe. If I had to do it over again I would rather have a half size up.

The conversion is go up 1.5 sizes for women’s.
Left that out but yea. Convert from women’s size to men’s then 0.5 for normal footers to 1.0 for bigger/wide footers.
I got my true size in men’s n these are too tight on my big toe.

Half size up for me, they fit perfect! The price I got it for, on the other hand, I wish I paid less but oh well. I wish they release more colors.

Attachments

• 561E7E34-8C31-4268-BA5D-4845E827AFBD.jpeg
    561E7E34-8C31-4268-BA5D-4845E827AFBD.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 632
Back
Top Bottom