Nike Air Pegasus '92

SMDH @ nike for holding out on the retroreflective heel cup.. always be cuttin corners :smh:

What's the biggest size they usually have in women's?

..typically up to 12 which is a 10.5 mens(w/a minor diff. in the heel / forefoot width ratio, I believe)

I'd even settle for a wmns sz. 13. Just a half size down for me. Maybe I'll just get my girl a pair lol 
mean.gif

I'm actually feelin this version of the men's OG this time around. I can't imagine these flying off shelves tho so I might grab them when the price drops. That toe def needs a re-shape tho. They tried to fill it out for those NDC pics but I've seen the other photos and its bananas.

I honestly don't understand why Nike/Jordan can't make their shoes exactly like the OG release; especially in terms of the overall shape of the shoe. Their old basketball shoes and runners had narrow toe boxes. Not this rounded/bulky stuff they retro nowadays.

Was the Premium Olympic '92 that came out this year a retro of the shoe that actually existed in 1992?  Or was it just a new interpretation?  I can't find any pictures of the OG's if they did in fact exist.  

It's an OG. They're both solid reproductions, but the pair that came out in 2012 was closer to the true OG.

Peace,
J

Cool. I picked up a pair at finish line yesterday for $59 after military discount. They're super comfortable and fit my foot perfectly! They seem to be a bit wider than all my am 90's which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom