Nike Air Pegasus '92

I did not see a thread started on the Air Pegasus '92.

From Nike comes this Pegasus 92, presented with a wolf grey and deep smolder coloured textile upper with mesh panelling to the toe box and around the heel. Also featuring a black swoosh, tonal deep smolder lace up and a visible 'Air Pegasus' rubber panelling to the back quarter of the shoe, this silhouette is finished with sea blue panelling to the side walls and tongue and is sat upon a two tone white and deep smolder midsole with black outsole.
- Wolf Grey/Deep Smolder/Sea Blue
- Textile Upper/Synthetic Sole , Lining: Textile
- Code: 092650

Nike presents this Pegasus 92 in a white leather upper with mesh underlays and toebox and pink nylon side panels and tongue. The shoes feature Nike branding on the tongue and heel with a black leather 'swoosh' on the side and are sat on a white midsole with grey heel accent and a black outsole. They are finished with silve Air Pegasus windows on the heel surround and tonal stitching throughout.
- White/Black/Pink
- Leather & Textile Upper/Synthetic Sole , Lining: Textile
- Code: 092645

Great shoe 8)

I think theres an olympic ish cw out that i been meaning to scoop up as well but those two are nice.

Last edited:
Surprised to see these come out. I realize 16 is an Olympic year but they released in Summer of 13 if I recall and they sat, even at $85. I bought a pair from finishline, but they were on there for months and I think ended up on sale. 

I was thinking the same thing :smokin ..I'm pretty sure even the OG were synthetic, although it was more of a novelty back then

OG's were definitely synthetic. Most of the stuff from that period was a durabuck variation.

Peace,
J

I'm really feeling these, but it's a women's release(?) and I wear a 12 in mens, so I probably won't be able to cop 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom