Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

My guess is these are the Vomero 13.
Yep, looks like it

71288CF5-2F9F-4AAC-87C5-2543F0BF3CB7.jpeg

Yep, looks like it

I think a lot of people would be amazed at how many Olympic T&F athletes use last year's models. I frequently see Tianna Bartoletta in the Pegasus 34 these days and Justin Gatlin was using the Elite 8 well after the 9 came out. Now their spikes, on the other hand, are usually the latest models and often custom. Hell, Ashton Eaton did shotput in Rio with the Zoom Odyssey. The shoes don't make the athlete, their 25+ hours of training/week do.

there's only two, pegasus 35 and pagasus turbo

one has full length zoom while the other has zoomx

its all personal preference but if you're a casual runner, just get the pegasus turbo as they can be had for super cheap out there

its all personal preference but if you're a casual runner, just get the pegasus turbo as they can be had for super cheap out there

Thanks my guy.

Did you mean to say get the Peg 35? Just wondering as I haven’t seen the Peg Turbo super cheap anywhere.

oops

yah i meant the 35 :lol: my bad

but its getting there, the peg turbo orange peel can be had for $120 on ndc after the code SAVE20

I’d honestly reccomend the 35 over the turbo in general. Turbo is a good running shoe. The 35 is a good shoe period

nycxtruth nycxtruth

Agreed. Plus someone who's just getting into running likely doesn't need to spend the money on the Turbo and the 35's full-contact outsole and firmness is more adaptable to a wider variety of runners.

How can you tell? Or is it obvious?

The cushioning became firmer very quickly, the zoom bounce disappeared, and it felt like my feet were sitting recessed in the midsole a bit. I have sent them back to Nike for warranty review.

If we see Equalon retros, might as well do some Cesium retros too... anyone remember those? Pronation control without a medial post.

I’d agree on Vomero 3s though illustrayt illustrayt - good call. So cushy.

never had that heel issue

Hmmm... I couldn’t resist the $120 Turbo deal on orangish CW so I copped them. Turns out these do not have the heel instability issue my black ones do. They feel like completely different shoes. So I returned the black pair, but I had lots of time and miles on them already. Fortunately they took them back once I explained the situation. Weird

Back
Top Bottom