Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

2C6F2534-D767-49FD-9FDF-8C07F2CAB39F.jpeg

Did this color release in the US? Name? :nerd:

So my first pair of Peg 35s had zoom that was bouncy for the first couple of months but then mellowed out and eventually popped after 6 months of wear. I ordered a replacement pair but I can't really feel the zoom fresh out of the box. The bags feel flat and the minor bounce from the midsole is probably just the fresh Cushlon. How bouncy is zoom supposed to be in the 35s? I feel like my second pair are duds but maybe Nike tweaked the zoom bags after my first pair.

So my first pair of Peg 35s had zoom that was bouncy for the first couple of months but then mellowed out and eventually popped after 6 months of wear. I ordered a replacement pair but I can't really feel the zoom fresh out of the box. The bags feel flat and the minor bounce from the midsole is probably just the fresh Cushlon. How bouncy is zoom supposed to be in the 35s? I feel like my second pair are duds but maybe Nike tweaked the zoom bags after my first pair.
Some in this thread really like the zoom in the 35s, but it’s definitely not the most noticeable airbag in history. Super thin in my opinion. I just hit 500 miles in mine and am finally giving myself permission to go back to some 34s. I gotta have forefoot cushioning though, so the 35s don’t cut it for me. But bouncy? I don’t know if anyone can honestly testify to feeling bouncy zoom in the 35s. It’s probably almost all cushlon that you feel.

Some in this thread really like the zoom in the 35s, but it’s definitely not the most noticeable airbag in history. Super thin in my opinion. I just hit 500 miles in mine and am finally giving myself permission to go back to some 34s. I gotta have forefoot cushioning though, so the 35s don’t cut it for me. But bouncy? I don’t know if anyone can honestly testify to feeling bouncy zoom in the 35s. It’s probably almost all cushlon that you feel.

I’d recommend checking out the Vomero 14. The forefoot Zoom is more apparent.

Yeah the thinner, full-length Zoom unit of the Pegasus 35 is arguably less responsive than previous models

4A59E3F0-3EC0-436F-9CF3-778688B06D26.jpeg

Last edited:
Do yall expect the Peg Zoom Turbos to drop under $100 on sale at any point? Never owned a pair of Pegs before, would love to try some ZT's but with ZF's and Reacts so easy to come by for under a buck I've been hesitant to cop Turbo's for 130-150.

i am sure they will, they're sitting so eventually they'd have to go that low for them to start moving

just keep an eye out for when it reaches the outlets and have those additional discounts that drops them down

59EC82CA-CB31-419E-918D-BAE9A61558BE.jpeg

Clash of the pastels. The post about the 35s above inspired me to actually break out my 34s for their first run. Felt good but still need about 50 miles to feel great.
Also just got the ACG hat but am a bit disappointed- I also have a Nike Trail AW84 hat and whatever you call the band around the base of the hat is much more sweat absorbing than this ACG version. Apparently not all AW84s are the same...

Do yall expect the Peg Zoom Turbos to drop under $100 on sale at any point? Never owned a pair of Pegs before, would love to try some ZT's but with ZF's and Reacts so easy to come by for under a buck I've been hesitant to cop Turbo's for 130-150.

Yes. I scooped a pair from my outlet today for $104 (130 w/ 20% off).

Back
Top Bottom