Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

My original Peg 35s were the light blue and yellow colorway. Zoom bags deflated within 6 months of light use. I sent them back to Nike for a warranty claim. They agreed it was a manufacturing defect and sent me a voucher so I could get a new pair. Ordered another pair of the light blue and yellow 35s from NDC and when they came in the zoom felt almost flat out of the box. Swore I was only feeling the cushlon. I've been wearing them for the last 2 wks to see if they cushioning would get better with break in. Zoom still feels underwhelming. Ordered another pair of the 35s in a different colorway from NDC to compare. New pair just came in and the zoom feels more inflated and bouncy. Wonder if there was a bad batch of the light blue and yellows that I happened to get 2 pairs of. I'm definitely returning the second pair of blue/yellow 35s. I may also return the pair I just got in and just get some Vomero 14s instead. Dunno. Pretty disappointed in my Peg 35 experience...

Copped a pair of Vomero 12’s off the hash for $55 out the door

6FAF05A3-B5E6-4ADC-A27E-5FB5B7A34570.jpeg

6D020AF0-909E-4285-A2D3-828FCAFAFCB7.jpeg

First run in the Turbos, even though I just started breaking in my 34s! The intention will be for these to eventually replace my Clifton’s as my longer mileage shoes. First impressions are that these feel a LOT more stable than my 4%, and feel very nice with a midfoot landing. I have a feeling the forefoot cushion may start to flatten sooner than my Clifton’s have, but overall these were super smooth for a first time out. Didn’t notice the racing stripe, so I guess that’s a good sign. Definitely glad I found them for $85 at San Leandro!

6D020AF0-909E-4285-A2D3-828FCAFAFCB7.jpeg

First run in the Turbos, even though I just started breaking in my 34s! The intention will be for these to eventually replace my Clifton’s as my longer mileage shoes. First impressions are that these feel a LOT more stable than my 4%, and feel very nice with a midfoot landing. I have a feeling the forefoot cushion may start to flatten sooner than my Clifton’s have, but overall these were super smooth for a first time out. Didn’t notice the racing stripe, so I guess that’s a good sign. Definitely glad I found them for $85 at San Leandro!

Yo what size did you get? I live close by San Leandro and would love to pick up a pair for $85!

Yo what size did you get? I live close by San Leandro and would love to pick up a pair for $85!
I got an 11, and I saw another 11 last time I was there, but you have to catch them when they have the 30% off footwear.

I dig the design of the winflo 6.
I see they chamged nothing on the new Peg's. :smh: Even took away the full length zoom if those rumors are true.

^ what would you like to see changed on the Pegasus? It’s pretty much their bread and butter all around runner that I’m sure they make good profit on it. It doesnt seem like a shoe they should do radical redesigns to.

^ what would you like to see changed on the Pegasus? It’s pretty much their bread and butter all around runner that I’m sure they make good profit on it. It doesnt seem like a shoe they should do radical redesigns to.

Well they did change the design drastically from the 34 to the 35. But I realize that when they do change it drastically they stay with it for the next 2-3 models. Its fine I just dont need to have the 36 when I have the 35. And the 34.

i am not sure what's a good next step for the pegasus outside of putting react in the midsole or flyknit in the upper but i do feel like they can't put flyknit over it because there would be no going back from that

Mesh is better than flyknit imo and I’d rather they not put react to keep the shoe as firm as it is. I think the shoe can change zoom positioning and become lighter but that’s it

Mesh is better than flyknit imo and I’d rather they not put react to keep the shoe as firm as it is. I think the shoe can change zoom positioning and become lighter but that’s it

I was actually wondering how React inside Phylon/Cushlon would feel. I like my Pegasus, but I do NOT like the idea of a cushioning system that's able to break/leak. I agree I like the firmness and transition.

I was actually wondering how React inside Phylon/Cushlon would feel. I like my Pegasus, but I do NOT like the idea of a cushioning system that's able to break/leak. I agree I like the firmness and transition.
It would feel like the Zoom Fly 1, because that's the cushioning (+ a nylon plate) that the ZF1 used.

In 10 years I’ve yet to have something break or leak on me. Guess I’m lucky

Back
Top Bottom