Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Hi gents

I’m getting my first ever running shoes. Which Pegasus you recommend? I’m doing sprints and 5k races.

Cost is not my issue at all.

This colorway is available at ORPJT for $139.50 using code FLOTRACK

BD7423D5-3D19-4D99-82F0-918A6E658DA6.jpeg

Hi gents

I’m getting my first ever running shoes. Which Pegasus you recommend? I’m doing sprints and 5k races.

I would just go with the regular-degular Pegasus 35. It's perfectly capable and you really don't need to splurge unless necessary on shoes for that distance. I'm a sprinter myself, and I like the 35 or even the 34.

Hi gents

Having run in the Pegasus Turbo and the Pegasus 35, I prefer the Turbo because (1) it’s more comfortable and (2) I use it for strides, tempo runs, long runs, and recovery runs

I really like the design of the Peg turbo
Which online you recommend?

I like
White/blue color
AJ4114140

Or

White/pink
J4114060

hey guys thinking about buying my first pair of turbos. the only thing thats stopping me from buying is that I heard about the heel in the back separating? just need some sources to confirm if its true.

hey guys thinking about buying my first pair of turbos. the only thing thats stopping me from buying is that I heard about the heel in the back separating? just need some sources to confirm if its true.

I’m sure it happens... but just remember, Nike will honor their product for 2 years from the production date, for a full product voucher of msrp; regardless of how much you paid for it, if it has defects (which would be like the heel coming apart like that).

There are also probably plenty of people that have not had this issue also... and run many miles on them.

Mine split after I put 450 miles on them, Nike took them back no questions asked and refunded me. I bought another pair, my favorite running shoe to train in, on race days I run in the vaporfly 4%s.

But off topic, but anybody in here know how the vomero 5 retros fit? Unsure if I should go TTS or .5 up on them

Really dig the retro runners Nike is putting out and hoping we can get more with the Pegasus (for casual wear)

I’m sure it happens... but just remember, Nike will honor their product for 2 years from the production date, for a full product voucher of msrp; regardless of how much you paid for it, if it has defects (which would be like the heel coming apart like that).

There are also probably plenty of people that have not had this issue also... and run many miles on them.

I’m in overseas and I wanna buy it from US. Will Nike exchange it if is defect?

Back
Top Bottom