Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

That’s why I just buy the shoes when they go on sale, and hope they release a discount code within 30 days. They will apply the coupon. Sometimes it doesn’t work, as they don’t release them every 30 days... but often times it does.

rival fly
rivalfly.jpg

i've never ran in the elites that i remember, i think it was the structures but I do believe this is the elites replacement as it has the same forefoot zoom set-up and its about the same price as the last elite, maybe even $10 cheaper so nike might be merging the elite with its cheaper dept store counterpart perhaps?

how the pegasus has the winflo as its cheaper alternative, the rival fly might be consolidating the elite and whatever the cheaper alternative i has before

forefoot feels responsive but not overly, i'd say a little less than pegasus but it also has little to no heel cushioning so i don't recommend it for heel strikers

it does seem like the midsole is cushlon as it creases quite a bit but that also means it would have been less cushioned if phylon were used but i can't 100% confirm this

i size up half since i do like to wear elite socks when running and there was some heel slippage on my left foot in the start but some lace adjustments made it do away quick

overall i paid $60 (retails $90 iirc) so it isn't bad at all and I think it looks pretty good, heavily inspired by nikes tennis line for some reason which i like

i've never ran in the elites that i remember, i think it was the structures but I do believe this is the elites replacement as it has the same forefoot zoom set-up and its about the same price as the last elite, maybe even $10 cheaper so nike might be merging the elite with its cheaper dept store counterpart perhaps?

how the pegasus has the winflo as its cheaper alternative, the rival fly might be consolidating the elite and whatever the cheaper alternative i has before

forefoot feels responsive but not overly, i'd say a little less than pegasus but it also has little to no heel cushioning so i don't recommend it for heel strikers

it does seem like the midsole is cushlon as it creases quite a bit but that also means it would have been less cushioned if phylon were used but i can't 100% confirm this

i size up half since i do like to wear elite socks when running and there was some heel slippage on my left foot in the start but some lace adjustments made it do away quick

overall i paid $60 (retails $90 iirc) so it isn't bad at all and I think it looks pretty good, heavily inspired by nikes tennis line for some reason which i like

Thanks for the input. I’m currently running in the Vomero 14 and Pegasus Turbo and have been looking for another shoe for faster runs. Ideally the faster run shoe would be the Zoom Fly but I’m an extreme forefoot striker and get bad hot spots under the ball of both feet that make them too uncomfortable to wear. I’ve been curious about the Rival Fly or possibly the Streak 7 but I don’t see myself putting medium to longer runs in a flat.

^ I wonder if there’s going to be a gtx (gortex) version of the trails. My wild horse gtx are getting worn out.

There is a “+10” on the sole of the trail version. Could also be on the regular version but I can’t find a pic above. Is that describing the heel-forefoot drop? Why put that on the sole?

i noticed that too and maybe its just to provide more info?

i am all for it because sometimes i have no idea what tech is in the shoes w/o research

i notice last week that they actually have the tech info on the vomero on the shoe and i wish they do that to all their performance shoe moving forward
image.png

Back
Top Bottom