Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Gyakusou Peg36Ts were an easy cop! I can’t wait to receive them!
Based on what you said earlier, I'm guessing you got the yellow ones. Personally, I ordered the red ones since I already have the Cody Hudson's. Seems like these will sit, but these were a RD pickup for me from the start. Not too crazy about that "adjusted" price, but it is what it is. >D

UnDSing the Turbos for tomorrow's run... Got these babies laced up and fit ready to GO!!!

20190927_001408.jpg
20190927_001505.jpg

Based on what you said earlier, I'm guessing you got the yellow ones. Personally, I ordered the red ones since I already have the Cody Hudson's. Seems like these will sit, but these were a RD pickup for me from the start. Not too crazy about that "adjusted" price, but it is what it is. >D

I have a feeling they'll eventually hit clearance. If that happens, Nike has a GREAT return policy.

Winter Running with Nike.

Anyone give me any idea on which Pegasus to choose for the upcoming winter running months where we will be running potentially in rain / puddles.

So far we have:
Zoom Pegasus 36 Shield featuring a water-repellent upper and Storm Tread outsole

and next week...
Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail GTX features a Gore-Tex upper (more waterproof?) and the standard 36 Trail mid and out sole

and also:
Odyssey React 2 Shield featuring a water-repellent upper and a enhanced lugged outsole

Did the CH hats from the second collection sell out?

They bumped up the price for the hats from the first CH collection too. I’m glad I copped when they were on sale, as well as the first CH P36s.

Winter Running with Nike.

Anyone give me any idea on which Pegasus to choose for the upcoming winter running months where we will be running potentially in rain / puddles.

So far we have:
Zoom Pegasus 36 Shield featuring a water-repellent upper and Storm Tread outsole

and next week...
Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail GTX features a Gore-Tex upper (more waterproof?) and the standard 36 Trail mid and out sole

and also:
Odyssey React 2 Shield featuring a water-repellent upper and a enhanced lugged outsole

If you're going to be on the trail, then definitely go for the Pegasus Trail. However, I was able to take my Pegasus 35 Shield for snowy running/walking hikes in Scotland and the Arctic Circle without any issue earlier this year.

I have yet to see the Odyssey 2 Shield, but I didn't trust the outsole grip of the Odyssey 1 Shield (in the running when I was determining which shoe to take for Europe).

Back
Top Bottom