Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

My Turbos aren’t working too well for me anymore. I think my forefoot likes Zoom air more than ZoomX. Does anyone have experience running in the Vomero 5 SP, or maybe do you remember running in the originals? I am thinking about grabbing the 5 SP for relaxed longer runs but am not sure how well this retro would work for actual workouts. I never had the originals, but I was using Structures and Spans during that era, really liked those styles and rides, but have since stopped using support shoes.

My Turbos aren’t working too well for me anymore. I think my forefoot likes Zoom air more than ZoomX. Does anyone have experience running in the Vomero 5 SP, or maybe do you remember running in the originals? I am thinking about grabbing the 5 SP for relaxed longer runs but am not sure how well this retro would work for actual workouts. I never had the originals, but I was using Structures and Spans during that era, really liked those styles and rides, but have since stopped using support shoes.

own 2 pairs of the vomero retro but have only worn them strictly for casual wear and have to say that they are one of my comfiest sneakers to wear. haven’t tried wearing them to run because of all the newer shoes we have with better tech but have been curious to try running with them on the treadmill

7B023227-9C4A-4BCB-AFBA-1F0C3F17C101.jpeg

58EC0585-120E-43F9-AA71-579056857F2B.jpeg

I ordered these ids today. I’m not the most creative but I just needed the toggle laces and zoomX sole

97ACFA1D-BEB1-48F3-A7E3-4AB7AE8802C2.png

interesting! So thats a peg 36 shield upper on a peg turbo midsole?? nice to see additional options to mix them up.

Anyone know where I can get the cody hudson pegasus 36 yellows with a discount online? Thanks

Not that anyone cares, but the Zoom Structure 22 is the last one. They are being discontinued. Nike has officially quit stability shoes, unless there is something new coming we don't know about yet.

I'm quickly falling for the Pegasus aesthetic. I want those Doernbecher turbos & some shields ,to start.

Did my first LSD run in the Vomero14s, and I’m not a fan :/

I felt some arch pain for the entire run. I’ve never felt pain in a LONG time. I’m thinking it’s because there’s not much underneath the forefoot area. I’m usually wearing ZFs or VFs. I definitely prefer the dual Zoom set-up versus just one thin FLZ unit.

I fear I’ll undergo the same issue with the Peg35-36 and turbos :/

Did another LSD run. This time in the Jordan React Havoc right out of the box. It utilizes similar tooling to the Vomero14 with Zoom Air and React cushioning. The main difference is that the Havocs have Zoom Air in the forefoot, while the Vomeros have a full length Zoom Air unit. I performed much better in the Havocs, and I found the ride to be smoother and painless. After just this one run, I can tell I’ll be a fan.

9BEAD0BB-BDE9-4538-A6E6-4B767C1C63D0.jpeg

The main difference is that the Havocs have Zoom Air in the forefoot, while the Vomeros have a full length Zoom Air unit. I performed much better in the Havocs, and I found the ride to be smoother and painless.

This has me intrigued. I definitely am not a fan of the full length zoom ever since the Peg 35s, and though I like the idea of the forefoot air, I wonder if react makes up for the lack of heel air. It seems that it does for you. This could be a nice addition to the rotation if found on discount. For now, I’m still stuck on Peg 33s and 34s.

how are the turbo 2s compared to the original ones. i still wear my launch color every day. the punch color

love everything about the shoe so i’m not sure how i’m gonna feel about the different upper on the 2

Back
Top Bottom