Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

N P 38.png
N P 38 2.png

I can't really read the writing on the pic. Does the Peg38 have React on them? The current combo of React and thicker forefoot zoom bag works really well for me.

I can't really read the writing on the pic. Does the Peg38 have React on them? The current combo of React and thicker forefoot zoom bag works really well for me.

It'll be the same mid-/outsole as on the 37. Nike running shoes only update their missiles every other year (usually).

How does everyone feel about GOAT.com? Looking at a bunch of Turbo 2's for about $100 (Offer) while the endorphins are sold out.
What’s your questions exactly?

I use it to buy and sell. It’s legit.

I wish I had gotten those Oregon OG green colorway. That was my favorite color.

Reactions: Ish
for me depends on the cw, if it was the bret harts, id cop instantly

i really want to hit up the outlets but i'm afraid of the crowd and so many people just has no boundaries

What’s your questions exactly?

I use it to buy and sell. It’s legit.

I wish I had gotten those Oregon OG green colorway. That was my favorite color.
Besides legitimacy what’s the turnaround time? . They have Bret harts and other LEs. So I figure I give them a shot.

Just got OG peg turbos last Friday. After a few days wearing them, they might be my favorite shoe ever in terms of comfort.

I got a couple of pairs of Turbo 2 (Volt and Crimson) thinking they’d be even better than the OG... and it hasn’t quite felt the same as the OG. I kinda regret buying them. I’m trying to love them but I keep thinking about how great the OG felt on runs. Where did you get yours from?

Sizing question on Pegasus 37 Trails. Are they TTS?

I’m 11.5 in Pegasus 36.

While I’m at it any one know what’s sizing on Wild Horse 6 like?

I deciding on which to get for beach running - on the softer, wet sand by the waves (as opposed to dry sand).

EDIT: I mean Pegasus Trails 2

Last edited:
I got my Wildhorse 6 in the same size as Peg 36/37 and Peg 36 Trails, so they should be TTS.

Daym the 38's looking sharp. Only forefoot zoom again?
I love that it seems its gonna have a fat tongue. Cant eff with thin ones

Last edited:
I got a couple of pairs of Turbo 2 (Volt and Crimson) thinking they’d be even better than the OG... and it hasn’t quite felt the same as the OG. I kinda regret buying them. I’m trying to love them but I keep thinking about how great the OG felt on runs. Where did you get yours from?
eBay. Really worried about sole separation now that everyone is having issues. If I only use these for casual/gym, do you guys think I’ll have issues?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom