Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

^ I’m in the same boat. I have the wild horse 3 gtx, and I love them. I can’t say I’ve ever thought my feet are too hot. But the gtx has come in nicely at times where there may be small piles of snow or wet terrain. The trade off of having your feet a little warmer or having your feet wet is worth it to me.

if you're a serious trail runner, shoes with a gore-tex waterproof upper are basically useless. as nice as the features sound, it does a horrible job with breathability as it effectively traps air, making it heat up in a hurry. plus, you're already going to be wet from being out there for hours, so it doesn't provide any useful benefit other than a higher price tag.
I disagree. My speedgoat GTXs have been great on the snow covered singletrack out here. Keep my feet warm without overheating and stay completely dry.

If anyone loves the Pegasus 2 Turbos NDC randomly has the Electric Green/Bios in almost every size (no 8.5, 11, or 14)for $87 + tax

peg2 turbos have to be some of my favorite running shoes in recent memory. i've been looking for those electric greens for so long. had to buy two pairs at this price.

Road runner sports has a couple sizes.. in other colors

As much as I would like to have multiples of the same shoes, there’s just too much innovation and shoes coming out that I’d want to try. Couldn’t justify the doubling up of a shoe.

As much as I would like to have multiples of the same shoes, there’s just too much innovation and shoes coming out that I’d want to try. Couldn’t justify the doubling up of a shoe.

same thing i tell myself when i get tempted to double up. shoe tech has gotten so crazy

facts, only shoe i have recently decided to double up on were the reebok floatride forever only because they were dirt cheap

damnit, i keep missing the bret harts (blk/pnk) in my size

i dont mind doubling up on it because its one my favorite casual shoes

understandable. sometimes a shoe just feels right that no matter what the new innovation, you prefer the comfort of a tried and true model. i've learned the hard way with older pegasus models (26->27, and the 35->36) that sometimes one iteration can feel significantly different for me. suppose it's a matter of personal preference

Just scooped up my first pair of Peg37s for $60. They’re significantly softer than the 36 and 35/34. The sole looks just like the ZF3’s, but I prefer those over the 37s by far.

E58DE06A-C2D3-4F67-BC55-6A1D4701767D.jpeg

Might just use these as a donor.

Last edited:
I finally got around to getting the regular 37s. I've been using them for my daily 4 mile jogs, and man, these are my favorite Pegs in a long time. Great balance of cushion and responsiveness. Initially I was kind of frustrated that the stock laces were so short, but I just ended up ordering some longer ones and they locked my foot in nicely. Once these go on deep discount I'm going to grab another pair.

Peg Trail 2 GTXs came in today just in time for a torrential downpour to hit while walking the dog during my first wear. Shoes fit nice, cushioning and traction are great, and they kept my feet dry. Excited to see how they perform on an actual run.

Bought my first Pegasus recently they’re the 34 and wow they are an amazing shoe. I’m a heavier dude so I’m not pulling out long runs just 1.5 to 2 miles right now to build up but these shoes make running feel a lot better.
One of the best versions ever - good choice for a first Peg! There’s a reason Nike is still selling them!

Just scooped up my first pair of Peg37s for $60. They’re significantly softer than the 36 and 35/34. The sole looks just like the ZF3’s, but I prefer those over the 37s by far.

E58DE06A-C2D3-4F67-BC55-6A1D4701767D.jpeg

Might just use these as a donor.

Wow great deal. Would insta-cop those 49ers pair if Nike didn't make the midfit so narrow in this iteration of the peg line.

So the Black/White colorway of the Vomero 15 is up on Nike Korea's site for Member Access. Hopefully it lands here soon.

Does the description list weight and midsole composition?

did a quick translate (Baumero should be Vomero) and no mention of weight and only mentions of ZoomX in the heel and zoom air in the forefoot. no mentions of what the rest of the midsole would be composed of but guess we can assume it'll be react

but looks like i was right about them using the vomero 5 as the inspiration for the design of the 15
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.07.14 PM.png

vomero 15 also added on NRC as a shoe option to add but no colors/images uploaded as of yet

Back
Top Bottom