Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

ive always seen it as the most tech heavy and cushioned of the zoom line
Huh. I saw it as the "plushest" daily trainer in the line in the same tier as the Saucony Triumph, UltraBoost, Brooks Glycerin, Hoka Bondi, NB 1080, Asics Nimbus, etc.

ive never seen it as the plushiest as it usually has either a full length zoom of both forefoot and heel zoom while pegasus usually only has forefoot and the other only has em on the heel

full length zoom doesnt usually mean plush to me, more like bouncy or responsive as faras old tech goes before react, zoomx, etc...

I guess I meant plushest in that they usually had a more built up but soft upper, more padding in the heel collar and tongue, and generally more robust cushioning than the peg, lunarglide, lunar eclipse, and other daily trainers in the line. The vomero 14 seemed like the first in a long while that deviated from that formula (I had the 5 and 9-13).

1606422749076.png

1606422758754.png

1606422770676.png

1606422781591.png

1606422796656.png

1606422810677.png

Thanks for the pics as always, TC! The PT3 looks like it was released before the PT2. :/ The 2s look far more modern, aggressive and attractive, IMHO. I guess I’ll be stocking up more PT2s then.

colorway isnt helping the PT3. lots of people crying about the weight of the PT2 will get their wish with the PT3.

^^^Assuming those Vomero is legit pair, look at the thick forefoot zoom bag. I wonder if it's the same thickness as Peg37.

Great video! I like how the same YTer has the same dissection video for the previous Vom14 and Peg37. You could see how they all differ in composition.

From his videos, the Zoom Air Bag in the V15 looks about the same size as the Peg37’s. From the specs alone of the V14, they looked AMAZING. However, running in the actual product was a horrendous experience. Again, from glancing at the specs, the V15 appear AMAZING. The V15 forefoot midsole appears to have significantly more thickness to it compared to th V14. I hope this time, the specs translate to a better experience.

Different strokes for different folks, I loved the Vomero 14, but this pair certainly looks better from a cushion perspective 👌🏼

I hope the V15 doesn't feel weird under foot. SR02 foam is supposed to be softer than React, so paired with ZoomX, in a relative sense it may feel overly firm in the forefoot when compared to the heel (unless they're using a lower PSI air bag, like the women's Peg37)?

Back
Top Bottom