Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Joined May 6, 2015
How are the Peg Trail 2 GTX for casual wear along with hiking and short trail runs? Looking to get some multipurpose waterproof/resistant shoes to deal with this Seattle rain lol.

Joined Aug 13, 2000
How are the Peg Trail 2 GTX for casual wear along with hiking and short trail runs? Looking to get some multipurpose waterproof/resistant shoes to deal with this Seattle rain lol.
Greetings from the 206. They are great in our wet weather. Keep my feet nice and dry. I like them better for hiking and short trail runs than casual wear or just taking the dog for walks. The outsole is a little slippery on concrete and other hard surfaces (e.g., grocery store floors), but digs in much better on trails. Also, they fit a little loose in my normal size for Nike running shoes. I wonder if most people would be happier going 1/2 size down.

Majorbread

formerly 40inchboost
Joined Jul 16, 2009
so will 38's still have a react midsole or nah ?

didn't look like it based on that product description

Joined Jan 13, 2005
so will 38's still have a react midsole or nah ?

didn't look like it based on that product description
It's all rumors atm but I'm hearing same React midsole with forefoot Zoom. Makes sense since they just had a major update from 36 >37 and most feedback was positive on the changes.

Joined Dec 20, 2012
It's all rumors atm but I'm hearing same React midsole with forefoot Zoom. Makes sense since they just had a major update from 36 >37 and most feedback was positive on the changes.
Yeah I think midsole will stay the same, that's usually the way with Peg updates - the midsole stays for two iterations.

Joined Feb 21, 2018
This is one of the better reviews I’ve seen on the Vomero 15. If these are a bit firmer than the Peg 37, that sounds good to me. I wish I could find these in the US.

I imported a pair from Spain since they aren’t releasing to the US. It’s been a month and I’m still waiting. Hopefully they get here soon so I don’t have to wait until the 16’s come out in Spring/Summer.

Joined Mar 25, 2016
I imported a pair from Spain since they aren’t releasing to the US. It’s been a month and I’m still waiting. Hopefully they get here soon so I don’t have to wait until the 16’s come out in Spring/Summer.
I asked the reviewer from Weartesters and purchased his pair of the Vomero 15 from EBay. I’m tempted to get a pair but don’t want to wait a month.
They are selling the Vomero 15 on Nike Canada. Is there anyway to order and have them ship to the US?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now