Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

sick.gif

For aesthetic purposes. I think it looks pretty busy with the crossings, and the FW will still retain its function tucked in...

just tried on the Pegasus 32 blue and orange colorway at a local store. the shoes are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji] and I'm going back tonight to scoop them up.
I went to the store to buy 32s, ended up trying on the Vomero 10s and grabbing those instead. They feel incredible, for those of you that can handle a little heavier shoe I would give them a try.

I can't wait for the iDs! I'm hoping for a gradient option and a fully colored outsole [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm expecting the following iD options...

- Inner Mesh
- Outer Mesh (pattern and solid)
- Tongue
- Tongue Tag
- Swoosh
- Flywire
- Liner
- Midsole
- Outsole (probably two parts like the 31)
- Laces
- Insoles (responsive or cushioned)

Last edited:
I'm expecting the following iD options...

- Inner Mesh
- Outer Mesh (pattern and solid)
- Tongue
- Tongue Tag
- Swoosh
- Flywire
- Liner
- Midsole
- Outsole (probably two parts like the 31)
- Laces
- Insoles (responsive or cushioned)
have there been many shoes with flywire ID options? on the lunar 3s you couldnt edit flywire color which sucked.

Went to the mall earlier to see if they had these, but none of the chains (FNL, FL, nor Champs) did :frown:

I ended up passing on the 32s that I tried on. I'm going to wait for other colorways to drop.

NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 32 ID
$150

LAUNCH: MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2015 - 10:00 AM EDT
Multi-Color/Multi-Color
818019-991, 818022-991

The latest Nike Air Zoom Pegasus delivers highly responsive cushioning and lightweight support to help you find your fastest run. Customize it with a combination of bold, exclusive graphics and colors with NIKEiD.

Get A Graphic
On the breathable, supportive, engineered mesh, choose from a variety of dynamic colors and graphics—including a two-tone toe-to-heel fade—for a totally unique look.

Be Seen

Add reflective accents to your shoe for visibility on evening runs.

Speckle It

Choose the color of the soft, springy midsole, and then add a spray of contrasting speckles over the top.

I'm going to design a pair. Although I am currently on my 6th week waiting for my 2015 IDs......

so the 32s are supposed to drop on ID today (10am EST) according to nike...but it's well over an hour past that and they haven't yet. i called CS and they confirmed they were supposed to drop but had no info about why they hadn't yet. they did say the 31s will stay up for the immediate future and won't disappear as soon as the 32s are available.

Back
Top Bottom