Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Very early pictures of the Nike Air Pegasus+ 30.

This will be the 30th iteration of the popular Pegasus line. 

Expected release date is August 12th, 2013

The cushioning and ride that neutral runners have come to expect from this legendary shoe. Breathable engineered mesh upper. Full-length cushioned mid-sole. Out-sole constructed of environmentally preferred rubber. Lateral rubber blades for added traction.

The main differences are:

• Absence of Flywire on the upper
  • Reduced heel counter (probably internal) 
  • Nanoply eyestays
  • Hyperfuse middle in place of Flywire
  • Simpler engineered mesh

Last edited:
Very simple. I really like my 29s, I am sure the use of hyperfuse instead of flywire for the mid section will give a better snug fit overall.

The Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 is a tried and true option for the neutral runner seeking high mileage reliability. A forgiving platform offers a soft and cushioned ride, while the seamless mesh upper provides socklike comfort. No matter the pace, this daily trainer will help you take on the miles. Available July 2013.

Weight: 11.0 oz (size 10)

Stack Height: Heel (32 mm), Forefoot (19 mm)

View media item 442651
View media item 442654
View media item 442656
Click on image for higher resolution

Last edited:
Not sure if this is in the right thread but I was at niketown nyc for a visit and saw a pegasus model with a design in the heel cup area. It was lighting bolts underneath the mesh... they also had them at the nike running store on 21st

Can't seem to find them online tho. Can anyone point me in the right direction :nerd: or am I thinking of a different model?

Not sure if this is in the right thread but I was at niketown nyc for a visit and saw a pegasus model with a design in the heel cup area. It was lighting bolts underneath the mesh... they also had them at the nike running store on 21st

Can't seem to find them online tho. Can anyone point me in the right direction :nerd: or am I thinking of a different model?

You can find them here:
http://m.roadrunnersports.com/#!/product/detail/NIK1550

You can find them here:
http://m.roadrunnersports.com/#!/product/detail/NIK1550

Thank you kind sir :pimp:

Does anyone know how the ventilation is on these compared to past models? Thanks in advance.

Pretty happy with the shoes. Granted I only worm them in my office for half a day and then home, the comfort level is amazing.

TTS - you're right not very sleek, they even say they have a wider version, the "normal" width seem pretty wide to begin with. But I'd have to say these are noticeably more comfortable than Nike Air Max 360+ shoes. I may buy another pair just to have as a casual beater they are that comfortable.

TTS - you're right not very sleek, they even say they have a wider version, the "normal" width seem pretty wide to begin with. But I'd have to say these are noticeably more comfortable than Nike Air Max 360+ shoes. I may buy another pair just to have as a casual beater they are that comfortable.
\

So I'm a 12 in most Nikes (Jordan Retro's, Basketball models etc...) so just the clarify should I stick with the 12...This year I've been all over the place with Nikes Running line and since there is nowhere near me I can try them on I'm trying to be 100% sure of size before I buy...

Thanks...

NIK1586-BKCBA001

Just now seeing this colorway. Not bad.

http://m.roadrunnersports.com/#!/product/detail/NIK1586

Been looking to get some new running shoes. Has anyone tried the Pegasus 30 and have any thoughts on them? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom