Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Just tried them on. If you like snug fit, then they are for you. I still have to go half size up on this. The cushion is pretty stiff to my liking despite of full length of zoom bag. I thought the tounge is separate piece, but it is actually one-piece just like LE2. Maybe I am too spoiled with ZF or VF or VaporStreet already, so anything else feel less comfy. I hope the turbo version might change my mind, but for now they are not for me |l

tenor.gif

Seriously efff em then. I knew the full length zoom would be a gimmick. Why put it in if its gonna be a stiff ride? I guess for marketing purposes it works.

Full length zoom is for responsiveness in the back and forefoot. VaporStreets have React and ZoomFlys have Lunarlon, softer tech, while the Pegasus has Cushlon in addition to the Zoom bags.

Therefore, one would imagine they'd be more stiff. The Pegasus series have been part of my running journey for more than a decade, and if you would've told me back then that they'd have full length Zoom and be $120 I would've laughed at you.

tenor.gif

Seriously efff em then. I knew the full length zoom would be a gimmick. Why put it in if its gonna be a stiff ride? I guess for marketing purposes it works.

Typically, from my understanding, Stiff/Firm = Tempo Runs
Plush/Soft = Easy Paced Runs

Pegs have become a faster shoe ever since they’ve been utilizing Zoom though. Personally, I like the direction the Peg line is going. If you want a soft/plush Peg, I’d check out the Peg30.

I started paying attention to the Peg line when it was the 29. Ever since then, they’ve moved away from making the shoe look less grandpa-esque (lol) and pumped out more appealing colorways. And, performance-wise, they’ve upgraded the tech with every succeeding version making it faster and more firm.

Last edited:
I just ordered the BC pair. Just need a pair of the BC Vaporfly and ill be good for awhile

Platinum State Platinum State - I think the thing about the Pegasus shoes since the 33s is that the ride begins stiff, but after a bit of some break-in time, the Cushlon gets softer. IF it helps, the women's pair is tuned to be a bit softer than the men's pair. Maybe that'll help? Like the others said, Zoom Air has always been firm. We've probably just had a fair share of softer rides for the past year or so.

Pretty sure the “stiffness” will go away after they start to form to your feet. This isn’t an instant comfort walking around shoe.

Talk to us after a couple of runs, one run, or even just wearing for a few hours. not a try on

Need a comparison vs the 33 before I buy. I remember multiple reviews saying the 34 was stiff, but fine after break in.

Pretty sure the “stiffness” will go away after they start to form to your feet. This isn’t an instant comfort walking around shoe.

Talk to us after a couple of runs, one run, or even just wearing for a few hours. not a try on

Seriously. It's like a relay race or something and we're just gonna take someone's initial thoughts from a try-on and run with it. Let's wait for some consensus from people who ran in them extensively.

i try ordering from jackrabbit cuz its 109 shipped with coupon to cali but i keep getting this when it goes to shipping method wtf
BC584281-CB50-4E86-821C-E7B921FBE0D9.png

My 2 cents after trying the Peg 35 today are: I was pleasantly suprised. I tried on my usual tts, its not narrow at all however theres a little room lenght wise. Cushion felt softer than the 34's initially did. I could feel the zoom in the midfoot. Upper felt nice, no problems with the tongue. Definitely a cop when a nice cw comes out .

My 2 cents after trying the Peg 35 today are: I was pleasantly suprised. I tried on my usual tts, its not narrow at all however theres a little room lenght wise. Cushion felt softer than the 34's initially did. I could feel the zoom in the midfoot. Upper felt nice, no problems with the tongue. Definitely a cop when a nice cw comes out .

not to be a **** but these are the kinds of reviews I hate, basing them off trying the shoe on? come on

I copped a pair from Foot Locker yesterday and ran 3 miles in them when I got home on street surfaces.

here is my quick review:

better than the 34's by a mile, they fit your foot much better especially in the heel area, the ride is much smoother than the 34's which I ended up returning. Nike got the 35 right, seems they took the complaints from the 34 and made sure they concentrated on fixing them. The biggest take away is the upgrade in cushioning, if this wasn't named Pegasus, I would almost think this is a new model.

^
Well first impressions are more times right than wrong. Just letting people know what to expect, I was suprised the cushion is nice because another user said it was stiff.

My bright crimson pair form Eastbay are out for delivery today. Looking forward to giving these things a try this weekend!

not to be a **** but these are the kinds of reviews I hate, basing them off trying the shoe on? come on

I copped a pair from Foot Locker yesterday and ran 3 miles in them when I got home on street surfaces.

here is my quick review:

better than the 34's by a mile, they fit your foot much better especially in the heel area, the ride is much smoother than the 34's which I ended up returning. Nike got the 35 right, seems they took the complaints from the 34 and made sure they concentrated on fixing them. The biggest take away is the upgrade in cushioning, if this wasn't named Pegasus, I would almost think this is a new model.
This is the type of review I hate....... because it forces me to buy them today for retail:lol:

Back
Top Bottom