Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Each person's foot and preference is different. I am sure some people would find Peg35 as a step up and improvement what's lacking from the previous model.

^
Well first impressions are more times right than wrong. Just letting people know what to expect, I was suprised the cushion is nice because another user said it was stiff.

Your first impression review was more detailed and in line with what the shoe is offering. I mentioned Cushlon tech isn't as soft/pillow-like as lunarlon, react, etc, but iLL hit it on the head when explaining Zoom and how stiff = faster response.

Last edited:
anyone know then the wide version comes out?
I'm sure its gonna be another blue based version. wish nike would offer more wide colors.

OK, mine just arrived from Eastbay :smile: They have the silver swoosh and not the black swoosh as pictured on the Eastbay website, as some on here surmised would be the case, which is fine.

I haven't run in them yet, but I can say right away that these are much different than the 32s and 33s! The upper is much more plush and less restrictive in my forefoot area, which I attribute to the laces being moved back (see pic for comparison), which is good because flywire against a bunion doesn't feel good. They feel much more responsive than the 33 as well. The 33s I just ran in feel pretty dead even though they only have like 50 miles on them. These are almost bouncy, the cushioning in the forefoot is much more substantial. I plan on running in them a couple times over the weekend, but the first impression for me is really good.

upload_2018-5-18_15-35-53.png

upload_2018-5-18_15-36-12.png

Comparison next to my 33's (note how far back the laces are):

upload_2018-5-18_15-36-33.png

upload_2018-5-18_15-36-56.png

Last edited:
looking good

hows the fit by the stitched tongue?

For me, the stitched tongue is plenty loose. I didn't even notice it at first. I will say it's much looser than my epic react flyknits, that's for sure. It also occurred to me that they didn't really "move" the laces back, they simply did away with that first eyelet. There's only 4 eyelets with flywire on the 35, 5 with flywire on the 33.

upload_2018-5-18_15-47-8.png

upload_2018-5-18_15-47-28.png

awesome, that is good to hear, my enthusiasm is back :lol:

epicreact is just about tolerable in terms of tightness in the tongue so any extra space there the better

Nice! Do they fit TTS?

When I transitioned from the Peg30 to the Peg33, the addition of forefoot Zoom was definitely noticeable. After wearing the 33 and going back to the 30, the 30 felt dead to me. It seems like the full length Zoom in the 35 will leave us with the same feeling going back and forth to the predecessor lol

OK, mine just arrived from Eastbay :smile: They have the silver swoosh and not the black swoosh as pictured on the Eastbay website, as some on here surmised would be the case, which is fine.

I haven't run in them yet, but I can say right away that these are much different than the 32s and 33s! The upper is much more plush and less restrictive in my forefoot area, which I attribute to the laces being moved back (see pic for comparison), which is good because flywire against a bunion doesn't feel good. They feel much more responsive than the 33 as well. The 33s I just ran in feel pretty dead even though they only have like 50 miles on them. These are almost bouncy, the cushioning in the forefoot is much more substantial. I plan on running in them a couple times over the weekend, but the first impression for me is really good.

upload_2018-5-18_15-35-53.png

upload_2018-5-18_15-36-12.png

Comparison next to my 33's (note how far back the laces are):

upload_2018-5-18_15-36-33.png

upload_2018-5-18_15-36-56.png

Great review. These sound like a big improvement over the 34 which I thought was a step back after the 33. I’m going to pick up the Phantom /gunsmoke colorway that’s releasing on Sunday.

D65D0D10-A6BB-4781-8BAB-E9AA403B29C5.jpeg

Just compared my 33s and these 35s, you can definitely feel more bounce in the 35s by just walking around. I’m excited to try em out in a couple months

is the toe box roomy?

They fit TTS for me, though I go with 10.5 pretty much with everything. The removal of that last eyelet makes a big difference for me up there. They overall have a plush feel. Comfort wise for casual wear, I can tell right away that I'd go with these over the 33s.

I’m ok if they continue to make the tongues like that. I can not stand the one piece like the lunarepic 2s.

Ran 7 easy miles in them and did some strides this morning. Confirmed, these are good, the bounce and responsiveness is much much improved. Big difference over the 33s I’ve been using for similar runs. I plan on grabbing another CW when they start coming out tomorrow!

B6DD379E-7BF9-436A-BA89-43C42DB1D3A9.jpeg

Picked up my pair yesterday! Ah, it feels good to be back on Zoom Air and Cushlon! My last Pegasus was the 32s, but for some reason, those were absolutely not working out for me. The 31s were the best that I've had! These are definitely very firm compared to the past few shoes I've ran in (Epic React, VaporFly, Zoom Vomero 11), but I expect these to soften up with a few early mileage in them. I was debating between sticking true to size and going half-size up, and oddly enough, my left foot was slipping out in the TTS pair, so for now, I've gone 1/2 size up. Best of all... I got these for only $60 thanks to a small gift card + the $50 MVP pass.

27339932297_ef5d248fac_b.jpg

27339932637_c96573b1fb_b.jpg

27339933177_d8416ed11a_b.jpg

Pegasus turbo final design, some of the colourways with the stripe look real nice... (all I can show at the moment, going to be working for Nike for the next three months so limited in what I am allowed to say...)
20180519_182341.jpg
Hope there's some without the stripe. Also hope it's ZoomX foam without the plate.

Back
Top Bottom