Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Scooped up two Vom14s for $60 before taxes with the F&F

BCBFBFE1-F567-42E8-AC68-3B89B36F476F.jpeg

Did everyone go TTS on their Turbo 1? I just got a pair from last week's flash sale and it feels kind of snug and I had to go with thinner socks.

Weirdly Turbo 2 feels a little firmer right out of the box. Could be a placebo though.

If v2 is anything like v1, I don't think it's a placebo. I ran in quite a few v1s and, in my opinion, the ride varied quite a bit from shoe to shoe. Although I wasn't tracking production dates, there was no pattern based on colorways -- I ran in multiple pairs of the first and black colorways and the underfoot feel was different from shoe to shoe.

Last edited:
“Nike Joyride joins Nike Air and Nike React as the latest proprietary innovation within the company's diverse array of cushioning platforms. Joyride is engineered to help keep legs fresh by delivering a personalized underfoot experience with great impact absorption in a surprisingly light, energy-returning package.”

“The Nike Joyride Run Flyknit is available to Nike Members July 25. A global release follows August 15.” — $180

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-joyride-cushioning

Last edited:
7D6B8E9C-A8A6-4170-BBBA-B468861A2857.gif

“The Nike Joyride cushioning system offers 14% better impact absorption when compared to some of our most trusted running shoes (tested with Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 and Nike Epic React FK2).”

Last edited:
they are kind of going all out on that tech that it might warrant its own thread...

EAUbTkkVAAc065M.jpg

EAUbTkkU4AEqv27.jpg

EAUbTkmUIAEUezE.jpg

EAUbTknVAAAEd5I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom