Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

been saying nike is killing it with the bargain bin, dept store running shoes which also usually go on a discount for around ~$50 sooner than later

whats nice about all these new techs nikes releasing is that they arent shy putting zoom bags on their budget shoes anymore and they dont skimp on the design either, most of them look good which many i hope existed when i was in middle school/high school

the gravitys looks real good and that has forefoot zoom
zoom-gravity-mens-running-shoe-x3vXDV.jpg

rival fly has forefoot zoom too and also look good
3732551_White_Black

i believe the zoom strike 2 has heel zoom for those looking for that setup
1912006_a1

been saying nike is killing it with the bargain bin, dept store running shoes which also usually go on a discount for around ~$50 sooner than later

whats nice about all these new techs nikes releasing is that they arent shy putting zoom bags on their budget shoes anymore and they dont skimp on the design either, most of them look good which many i hope existed when i was in middle school/high school

the gravitys looks real good and that has forefoot zoom

rival fly has forefoot zoom too and also look good
3732551_White_Black

i believe the zoom strike 2 has heel zoom for those looking for that setup
1912006_a1
This colorway is FIRE AF! I need to cop.

999999999999999999999999.PNG

8DC81F17-8F9A-4712-BFD8-81B9357C8B93.jpeg
Picked these up with the 30% off Nike running sale... really liked the light orewood colorway but already have the pegs in that colorway.

picked up a pair of the Gyakusou Turbos from Undefeated for 110 shipped. pretty excited to try them out

Has anyone had heel slippage issues with the Pegasus 36? Finally got a pair and walking around the house there's some major heel slippage compared to my 34s. Never had this issue with previous Pegasus shoes.

I saw a women's pegasus at an outlet that was cheaper than the mens and in a cw I wanted. They say you size 1.5 up from from your normal size and it should fit. Has anyone here ever bought a shoe like that? Is the width and everything else the same? If so ill get it next time im there.

I saw a women's pegasus at an outlet that was cheaper than the mens and in a cw I wanted. They say you size 1.5 up from from your normal size and it should fit. Has anyone here ever bought a shoe like that? Is the width and everything else the same? If so ill get it next time im there.

Jet Flights (aka the joints Steve Nash wore) used to be one of my favorite shoes. Eastbay had a sale where they were clearing out a women's only colorway for $20. Bought a size 11 because I take a 9.5 and they felt the same as the men's pair.

Back
Top Bottom