Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

For anyone in the UK. If you want the Peg Turbo 2s in the volt colourway you can grab them off ASOS for £108.80. They’re on sale atm for £128 and the code ASOSSALEGRAB brings them down by another 15%.

I saw a women's pegasus at an outlet that was cheaper than the mens and in a cw I wanted. They say you size 1.5 up from from your normal size and it should fit. Has anyone here ever bought a shoe like that? Is the width and everything else the same? If so ill get it next time im there.

I’ve done that with women’s airmaxes and it fit fine. Go up 1.5 sizes.

The only caveat is that women's-only shoes may be slightly narrower than the men's-only version in the equivalent size.

Nike Zoom Rival Waffle 2019
$65
https://www.nike.com/t/zoom-rival-w...tent&cjevent=2c504b4ec39911e981b200890a1c0e0d
ECbycKnUcAAJUJp

ECbycKrUEAA9JAI

I don't make it here alot but have we seen the NCAA or NFL pairs any where with a discount yet?

really digging the zoom rival waffles

ZOOM RIVAL WAFFLE 2019
HALF BLUE/BRIGHT CRIMSON/LIGHT CURRENT BLUE/METALLIC COPPER

ECkvvpMU0AAmJN2.jpg

ECkvvpxVAAEqGLA.jpg

Those waffles look fly! Are those strictly cross country shoes or can they be used for gym(mostly calisthenics)/short run on road?

New Peg Trail colorways look good. Will wait for them to go on sale before grabbing a pair. In the meantime I grabbed a pair of the Kiger 5s off NDC for $80 after the 20% off on sale shoes this week.

New Peg Trail colorways look good. Will wait for them to go on sale before grabbing a pair. In the meantime I grabbed a pair of the Kiger 5s off NDC for $80 after the 20% off on sale shoes this week.

The new Peg trail are limited to the European market.

I grabbed the gum smoke/black/white/ women’s Zoom Pegasus 35 turbo instead of the men’s pair since it was like $30 cheaper before the Nike sale ended.

My first turbo Pegasus 35 turbo. Can’t Wait.

Had to UN-DS them today. They are that comfortable. More than react, to me.

I think my black/white pair arrives today as well. I think these will be my go to everyday shoe. I also like these more than the 2’s since these have more of a traditional tongue.

6A83414B-82C7-4A4D-A06D-D8091890C901.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom