Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

A0C9C937-6BF6-4222-88F6-78A93E5B1ACF.jpeg

First Half Marathon, ever. They need a bath.

Very deceived by the 35... First run today with 35 turbo and those are good. Second pair just ordered. Will try my 36 trail later in the year

Had to UN-DS them today. They are that comfortable. More than react, to me.

I think my black/white pair arrives today as well. I think these will be my go to everyday shoe. I also like these more than the 2’s since these have more of a traditional tongue.

6A83414B-82C7-4A4D-A06D-D8091890C901.jpeg

React and Zoom X makes it extra soft feeling

cant imagine it having zoomx and staying the same price

then again i was lso baffled with zf2 having flyknit and carbon plate and only increased by $10 :lol:

but i do think we would have seen a zoomX on the midsole if it had it, interesting new "air" font though

I just ordered a pair of ER 2 for $50 from the Finishline sale. I ve been looking and researching a second runner for my rotation.
These are what I wanna try...

Zoom fly 3..
Nike Zoom pegasus 35 turbo..
Nike Zoom turbo 2...

If any have tried at least 2 of the 3 any info would be appreciated.

I just ordered a pair of ER 2 for $50 from the Finishline sale. I ve been looking and researching a second runner for my rotation.

Zoom fly 3..
Nike Zoom turbo 2...

The Turbo

The Turbo

Zoom fly 3..
Nike Zoom turbo 2...

Sorry accidentally hit the enter button early but the Turbo 1 (35 turbo) and the Turbo 2 are pretty much the same with the exception of the upper. I say try the Turbo 1 since you can get it cheaper and if you like the midsole but not the upper then look at trying out the Turbo 2. I wanted to like the shoes for long distance but I honestly see it as more of a short distance fast shoe. Others might disagree though.

The Zoom Fly 3 is a good faster day training shoe or a good racing option for a beginning runner. I've had (others as well) have had some lockdown issues so bare that in mind. Love the shoe and its pretty much my main shoe but I like running fast though and see it more of a longer distance training option while going fast.

Hey guys, I was hoping to receive some insight on how the Pegasus 36 fits. I haven’t been able to come across a pair in my area in the size(s) I usually wear. The last shoe I purchased with a zoom unit was the Structure 18 which a 12 fit perfect (I like just a tad bit of wiggle room). I’m a 12.5 in the epic react flyknit. I’m trying to decide whether the 12 would be okay or if I should go up .5 size to a 12.5 - any help is appreciated!

Hey guys, I was hoping to receive some insight on how the Pegasus 36 fits. I haven’t been able to come across a pair in my area in the size(s) I usually wear. The last shoe I purchased with a zoom unit was the Structure 18 which a 12 fit perfect (I like just a tad bit of wiggle room). I’m a 12.5 in the epic react flyknit. I’m trying to decide whether the 12 would be okay or if I should go up .5 size to a 12.5 - any help is appreciated!

https://www.solereview.com/nike-air-zoom-pegasus-36-review/

Pegasus? Epic React? Those two come to mind.

Why wouldn’t the Pegasus Turbo? Besides the difference in midsole zoom vs react/Zoom X, what’s the difference in function?

The Zoom Fly seems like a speed/tempo/trainer. And Vapor Fly race shoe.

Back
Top Bottom