Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

DSG has Pegasus 35 turbos for $119.99 all colors...

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/...oes-18nikmpgss35trbblrnn/18nikmpgss35trbblrnn
Screenshot_20190911-003114_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190911-003357_Chrome.jpg

I feel like you might as well grab the Turbo 2's at finish life for $100.

Seen those as well... Wanted the Lime and gray color and it's not on sale... Plus the OG looks so sleek...

How's the sizing on the OGs??? Heard they are pretty shallow in the toe box. Is it unbearable to run in???

OG's def have a very shallow toe box. The width if fine but it feels like the first three toes are entering some sort of pillow. Its not that bad cause its cushioned so you can still run in it. I think the OGs look better than the 2's for sure. 2's look so boring.

OG's def have a very shallow toe box. The width if fine but it feels like the first three toes are entering some sort of pillow. Its not that bad cause its cushioned so you can still run in it. I think the OGs look better than the 2's for sure. 2's look so boring.

I dont have "what you say" wide feet, normal at best. Did you stay TTS? I dont see any half sizes available. A 13 definitely will be too long..

Last edited:
Def like the OG's better both looks wise and fit. I had some heel slippage issues with the Turbo 2s.

Jack Rabbit has the Electic Green and white CWs of the Peg Turbo 2 for $107. There is a coupon code on their site for $10 off. I grabbed the white pair for $97

Grabbed the last 12.5 of the OG Turbo 1 and grabbed the Electric green of the Turbo 2...
Amazingly I order separately not knowing the 2s were on sale. Some how I ended up using my birthday promo twice, once on each order...

Screenshot_20190914-004110_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190914-004152_Chrome.jpg

To the regulars in this thread, if you’re a Sz 10.5 and would like a pair of Peg Turbo BeTrue’s, shoot me a message.

Just have to cover fees to have shipped to you.

Nike sent me them for free so I’m returning the favor. Just tried on a few minutes that’s all.

Back
Top Bottom