Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I waited one year for Turbo 1 to go on sale and Turbo 2 was already onsale at Finishline 1 month since release haha. Seems like the second generation always hurting.

C1AD431B-ABC6-4510-9826-040CC0AB2DB7.jpeg

Nike run club app > add a shoe — any pics/info of this colorway?

Are NDC and DSG the only sites that carry the purple Turbo 2? I wish they are on FNL w the disco price.

Love the looks of the GTX versions, and they’d probably be pretty good for light rain days on the pavement. But reality is if you’re really going to run on muddy trails or take these to any good trail races, Goretex is just going to keep the moisture INSIDE the shoe. You can’t avoid it for long. I definitely prefer a shoe that can drain well over a “winterized” version.

Love the looks of the GTX versions, and they’d probably be pretty good for light rain days on the pavement. But reality is if you’re really going to run on muddy trails or take these to any good trail races, Goretex is just going to keep the moisture INSIDE the shoe. You can’t avoid it for long. I definitely prefer a shoe that can drain well over a “winterized” version.

I’ve actually had really good experiences with my wild horse GTX. I can’t wait for these. Gortex allows moisture out.

These models are getting difficult to distinguish lol

I’m interested to know the updates/upgrades in tech.

I’ve actually had really good experiences with my wild horse GTX. I can’t wait for these. Gortex allows moisture out.
How about after a creek crossing or two? I guess after a rainy road marathon several years back I stopped caring about keeping out the wet. Though I don’t go looking for it like Kofuzi does :lol::lol:.

34B9BDDC-0180-4565-BADC-E74D343EE634.jpeg

UnDS’d these for a quick run to the beach today. Already one of my favorite shoes to run in so far, and for a little over $100 bucks I couldn’t say no.
Nice... Did you have good lock down in the heel. Havent UnDS my Electric greens yet. Still enjoying ER2s...

Nice... Did you have good lock down in the heel. Havent UnDS my Electric greens yet. Still enjoying ER2s...

I relaced them for a little tighter feel, so I was able to have a good lockdown. I’ve heard from some there may be some heel slippage, but that was not an issue for me at all. Personally, I prefer the peg turbo 2 over my ER2.

From TrackTalk: “New Pegasus is less cushioned and more light / racer-ish than the 36. It’s essentially become the Zoom Elite 11. New trainer in the works to be a daily workhorse.”

Back
Top Bottom