Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

How are the Peg Trail 2 GTX for casual wear along with hiking and short trail runs? Looking to get some multipurpose waterproof/resistant shoes to deal with this Seattle rain lol.

How are the Peg Trail 2 GTX for casual wear along with hiking and short trail runs? Looking to get some multipurpose waterproof/resistant shoes to deal with this Seattle rain lol.

Greetings from the 206. They are great in our wet weather. Keep my feet nice and dry. I like them better for hiking and short trail runs than casual wear or just taking the dog for walks. The outsole is a little slippery on concrete and other hard surfaces (e.g., grocery store floors), but digs in much better on trails. Also, they fit a little loose in my normal size for Nike running shoes. I wonder if most people would be happier going 1/2 size down.

After running on my 37s again for the first time in a long time yesterday, I forgot how much the laces dig into my ankle when locked down with the thin tounge. If I were to actually buy Pegs again, it would be these.

ErqnXtmVkAAYnMr.jpg
ErqnXtkVkAI1BhL.jpg
ErqnXtDUcAAA7SY.jpg

so will 38's still have a react midsole or nah ?

didn't look like it based on that product description

so will 38's still have a react midsole or nah ?

didn't look like it based on that product description

It's all rumors atm but I'm hearing same React midsole with forefoot Zoom. Makes sense since they just had a major update from 36 >37 and most feedback was positive on the changes.

It's all rumors atm but I'm hearing same React midsole with forefoot Zoom. Makes sense since they just had a major update from 36 >37 and most feedback was positive on the changes.
Yeah I think midsole will stay the same, that's usually the way with Peg updates - the midsole stays for two iterations.

This is one of the better reviews I’ve seen on the Vomero 15. If these are a bit firmer than the Peg 37, that sounds good to me. I wish I could find these in the US.

I imported a pair from Spain since they aren’t releasing to the US. It’s been a month and I’m still waiting. Hopefully they get here soon so I don’t have to wait until the 16’s come out in Spring/Summer.

I imported a pair from Spain since they aren’t releasing to the US. It’s been a month and I’m still waiting. Hopefully they get here soon so I don’t have to wait until the 16’s come out in Spring/Summer.
I asked the reviewer from Weartesters and purchased his pair of the Vomero 15 from EBay. I’m tempted to get a pair but don’t want to wait a month.
They are selling the Vomero 15 on Nike Canada. Is there anyway to order and have them ship to the US?

Back
Top Bottom