Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

kiger 7

1612854761550.jpeg

1612854777815.jpeg

38's look so much better than the 37's.
Im not a fan of my 37's, that thin tongue is awful and I cant get good heel lockdown without choking out my feet. Nice cushion though

Last edited:
38's look so much better than the 37's.
Im not a fan of my 37's, that thin tongue is awful and I cant get good heel lockdown without choking out my feet. Nice cushion though
Thin tongue works fine from my experience. Nothing plush about the shoe at all though. Feels really minimal

Alpha flys are a minimal shoe. Thin mesh, no structure in the fore foot, no heal pad. 37s just have a minimal tongue. That doesn’t make it a minimalist shoe!

37’s are as minimal as an upper can be. What are you talking about? Almost zero padding and a paper strip for a tongue. Not a bad shoe at all but that just the facts

when we hear minimalist shoe, we think more of a racing flat which the pegasus isn't since its a fairly cushioned trainer

i think you might have just confused us since you were referring to the upper it seems but its a trade off with the 37. big stack midsole with heavier react foam is countered with a more "minimal" upper to reduce weight

Initially I liked the colorway because it was the only one that wasn't black. I just couldn't pull off the pastels and customized mine to match some of my gear. In the end, I ran into issues with the thin tongue bruising the top of my foot when trying to lock down the heel and stopped running in them.

PXL_20201025_170718826.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Initially I liked the colorway because it was the only one that wasn't black. I just couldn't pull off the pastels and customized mine to match some of my gear. In the end, I ran into issues with the thin tongue bruising the top of my foot when trying to lock down the heel and stopped running in them.

PXL_20201025_170718826.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
These look amazing, well done man. I had the same issue with the tongue, was fine until around 150 miles randomly, now I can't wear them without the laces digging into the top of my foot.

Back
Top Bottom