Nike Air Penny 2 LE - Black on Black

im not sure if this has been posted before

Following the Atlantic Blue Air Penny II release isthe black on black Air Penny II's. What you see, is what you get. This Air Penny II drop offers a blacked out colorway. The all black treatment is verycommon for Nike retro's, so this news should come as no surprise. If you're feeling these Penny 2's, check for them at your local Nike retailers.Hit the jump to see actual images of the black on black Penny 2's.

More Pics

with my local FA had them on shelves i woulda copped em for the 50% off

these are WEAK!! especially with black half cents sitting right on the shelf next to these.

those pics with the lighting make them look bad
sick.gif
laugh.gif

That shoe is screaming for a custom job. like a white or royal blue midsole and trim. May have to make that happen if I can find for cheap.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

these are WEAK!! especially with black half cents sitting right on the shelf next to these.
QFT.

Such a nicely designed shoe, it doesn't take much to enhance these, but they dumbed these joints down beyond belief.

Not even worth 50% off on top of a sale price...

[Chappelle Show, RJ skit] "Wish I had two more hands..."
smh.gif

Can anyone give us some real info on these I haven't seen them anywhere online or in stores so can some1 help me find a piar or give me concrete info andfor the dude said these on footaction they are not

Back
Top Bottom