Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

hold up whats up with the metalic reflection logo? why is it white leather??? 🤮

Literally the first thing I saw...I sweatergod it better be mirrored.

(In reality, I'll still cop, but ugh. A random white leather logo is an unnecessary change...)

No way Nike can really be that dumb to screw up the metallic logo right? lol....im going to give the benefit of the doubt and say it must be photo error or a white sticker cover that can be peeled off.

No way Nike can really be that dumb to screw up the metallic logo right? lol....im going to give the benefit of the doubt and say it must be photo error or a white sticker cover that can be peeled off.
I got faith in nike on these if they got the blk pair right and the eggplants no way they mess these up

20210107_165321_HDR.jpg

Been waiting for a Penny 3 release in Canada for months now. I don't know what's up. Same shenanigans happened with CB '94s and Blk/Wht More Uptempo.
2FF8B6E8-A559-4C9B-A435-F9A4CDA8DE2F.png
These were not available at all on footlocker canada just the picture showing now they are on sale and still no stock . Lol

Any1 know if NDC will be releasing the Black pair??...missed out everywhere else online!!

Homie who posted a couple of replies ahead of you mentioned strolling into a Footlocker and seeing them. After reading his post, I called my local Footlocker and bought the last Sz 10 they had in stock. It doesn’t hurt to call and I figured I made the right choice, instead of waiting for an L on Snkrs

i dont know lmao they have botched so many things before i just dont understand why. ill bet the logo is fugazzi

Man that better not be a white background on that logo! 😡

The eggplant pics show metallic... smh

For some reason my mall doesn't get anything anymore. We finally got the more uptempo but anything else seems like it's going to the bigger surrounding cities. Our Finishline was closed down here because kids kept stealing shoes and got caught selling them in the parking lot lol. People mainly buy Jordans here anyway.

Back
Top Bottom