Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

ON FEET VIBES...HOLLA.

CED B.
1A32E3B9-A594-494E-9B9E-F2F86F7DE165.jpeg
448E5E7C-EF7B-4B87-B6D6-1CA8310F1F7C.jpeg

so clean

Black pair was rather uncomfortable in my first wear. Hoping they just need to be broken in but standing for a while in these kicks and I was feeling it for sure. Not your normal “damn I been standing for a minute” but more like “damn I can’t wait to take these off” lol

Black pair was rather uncomfortable in my first wear. Hoping they just need to be broken in but standing for a while in these kicks and I was feeling it for sure. Not your normal “damn I been standing for a minute” but more like “damn I can’t wait to take these off” lol
I didn’t have that feeling. We’re they just really tight on your feet or was it just an issue with the cushioning?

I didn’t have that feeling. We’re they just really tight on your feet or was it just an issue with the cushioning?

I think It may have been an issue with the cushioning but I’m gonna give it a few more wears before a giving a final verdict on em

Anyone spotted these in foot stores? I know finish line & JJ had them, but waiting on FTL, Champs, Eastbay, etc

Walked into local Foot Locker with HOH attached and they had them. Not sure how many of the size run.

Went to the Foot Locker at Tysons Corner, VA yesterday evening and the black 3's were there on display in the HOH section. Must've just gotten them in because I was there two days prior and didn't see them anywhere. Picked up an 11.5!

is anybody maybe willing to grab a size 9 in the black/royals for me an send it to me in Miami, FL? All Footlockers around me are sold out. Of course I would throw in something!

is anybody maybe willing to grab a size 9 in the black/royals for me an send it to me in Miami, FL? All Footlockers around me are sold out. Of course I would throw in something!

ill see if i can get a pair at the local FL i got mine from. its been a few days since they got their shipment though

Even small volume FTL’s got these. Copped my pair today.

these aren’t limited. Dont cave in to these faux resellers

Back
Top Bottom