Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Didn't know they made fake Pippens

this 
frown.gif

Do these Uptempo Retros that drop later this year have OG air or do they look smaller. Never owned either og or retro just wondering if these got less air too. Shoulda put these air units on these pippen retros .... the sole of these (red part) is almost identical to the sole of the pippens.

NikeAirTotalMaxUptempoBred1.jpg

The OG neon uptempo's had huge air units, they retros are a step down. Same for the pippens.

The OG's are
eek.gif
. I never knew how beautiful they were.

But man, the toe is so long on these and why does the back protrude like that?
sick.gif

this will hit the sales rack just like the white penny IIs and that's when i'll cop me a pair of these bad boys
pimp.gif

Hopefully they're better in real life than in the pics. If they go on sale I'll purchase a pair, if not, I'll still live without them.

I'm writing a letter to email and mail to Nike. I need to vent. I and others waited 10+ years for this ?? How can a company who makes fakes have a better mold for these than Nike ?? Unbelievable

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I'm writing a letter to email and mail to Nike. I need to vent. I and others waited 10+ years for this ?? How can a company who makes fakes have a better mold for these than Nike ?? Unbelievable

its no tthat big of a deal...they look much better in person...same with the blk/red

I will be copping these. I need to get rid of my black/black joints though, too big. Need to get these in 11

One of my fav shoes of all times.. Have to pick up a pair for sure.. Rif.la/ has a OG pair for sell that I always wanna buy..

...these don't even look like the same shoes.
sick.gif
I can live with the smaller air max unit, but the mold of these shoes is totally off.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Do these Uptempo Retros that drop later this year have OG air or do they look smaller. Never owned either og or retro just wondering if these got less air too. Shoulda put these air units on these pippen retros .... the sole of these (red part) is almost identical to the sole of the pippens.

NikeAirTotalMaxUptempoBred1.

bubbles have shrunk on a lot of them. Durability,environmental reasons, take your pic.

Back
Top Bottom