Originally Posted by s dubl

might have to pick these up...

at the outlets for cheap.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I'm writing a letter to email and mail to Nike. I need to vent. I and others waited 10+ years for this ?? How can a company who makes fakes have a better mold for these than Nike ?? Unbelievable

its no tthat big of a deal...they look much better in person...same with the blk/red

i'm too lazy to type a letter that will just be ignored. At the time I was mad enought to. I'm just disappointed how they look nothing like og's. But what else is new. I hope your right.

I like them. But you guys really expect these to go to outlets? The nearest outlet in NYC is basically upstate (I think)

Originally Posted by MMoU001

Most of the people complaining will probably cop anyways
tongue.gif

did u even read the first 3 pages ? Most people said already they not nearly as nice as OG's but will cop anyway eventually. But thanks for reiterating.

I have the OGs, after several years the "jewels" on the sides have started to yellow. I never really liked them on my feet, felt huge and heavy. I have the retro black/red which I missed back when they first came out. My OGs are 11.5, and the retro black/red I got are 11s, That .5 larger size on the OG feels a lot bigger than I expected, just from my observation.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I like them. But you guys really expect these to go to outlets? The nearest outlet in NYC is basically upstate (I think)

There are two on long island. But these wont make it there.

Back
Top Bottom